rubber peddle block for a 15 Indian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rubber peddle block for a 15 Indian

any vendor reproducing a rubber peddle block for a 15 Indian kicker??

Can you post a picture, John. I have some spare pedal blocks and may have what you need.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Comment

Mine is missing. will look for a pic in the net. I know the length and Dia. of the center hole, most likely
      will need a sleeve pressed in. Looks to be much bigger than the biggest bike peddle.

Comment

PEDAL !! NOT peddle, which is to sell or market something. Sorry....it was for some reason just bugging me. Thanks :) Smitty

Comment

John, not sure what's the correct rubber, but Walker Machine carries one they list as "Hedstrom and PowerPlus"

knurled.jpeg
          Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

If it fits a Power Plus it should fit a 15 kicker. Have to check their web site and find the whole dia.. Thanks for the lead.. Looks correct. factory drawing shows that diamond pattern.

Comment

I have a 'diamond' type pedal block, but it's not like the one pisten-bully so kindly posted. Sounds like Walker is your best bet, John. I do know that genuine rubber pedal blocks from 100 years ago don't hold up very well, so you're better off with a reproduction.
              Eric Smith
              AMCA #886

Comment

Working...
              X