• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T. Cotten
    replied
    Don't forget, Bill,...

You are an 'established account.'

....Cotten
    PS: The real tragedy is that there is no one in the next generation to pick up the ball and run with it.

Leave a comment:

• 23JDCA 808
    replied
    You are a good man Tom; and smart to get out while the gittin' is good. Bill in Oregon

Leave a comment:

• T. Cotten
    replied
    Thanks Len, but face it...

Skilled 'one-off' service is doomed in a world of mass-production one-size-fitz-none mentality.

Exit strategy is now my priority. I did what I could for vintage motorcycling and History; Sorry I couldn't do more.

....Cotten

Leave a comment:

• len dowe
    replied
    I have talked and bought from you before Tom and it makes me mad that anyone would stiff you and your company. Especially if any AMCA members.
    I get that as well in my trade. People want this and that and then they don't have the money to cover it. My mom used to always say "Champagne taste on a beer budget".

Leave a comment:

• T. Cotten
    replied
    Golly Duffey,

If they have an Indian Four, they should know it is going to get expensive.

Since I can't get paid because they claim the carb is faulty (Quite possible, since it was distorted like it had been on fire: Imagine a wax candle in the sun...), but since they won't send it back, I'm probably going to offer something for the "core", just for a "bad example" on display.

Otherwise I am out of many weeks of focused attention and skilled detail.
    Time for me to find an exit strategy:
    (Sick of "fattening frogs for snakes", like Tedd who stole my pics from this forum for his catalog, and several other scavengers across the 'Net.)

....Cotten
    Last edited by T. Cotten; 03-18-2016, 01:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• duffeycycles
    replied
    Must be the way of our world Tom.I've never been pushed harder by so many without $$$$ than lately.

Leave a comment:

• Robert Luland
    replied
    Tom, do you have an MBA? Just wondering. Bob

Leave a comment:

• T. Cotten
    started a topic Another LIBERTY MCY SPECIALTIES Announcement

Another LIBERTY MCY SPECIALTIES Announcement

Folks,

It is time for another annoying policy announcement from Liberty.

Sorry (BELIEVE me I'm sorry), but Liberty can now only honor float and manifold requests from the public at large.
    Overwhelming demand requires that all carburetor services be submitted through an established account.

You know if you are. The rest of you must find someone who is....
    (Blame it on me, and the recent rash of stiffs.)

Many thanks to the AMCA, an asset to the vintage motorcycle industry.

....Cotten
    Last edited by T. Cotten; 03-17-2016, 04:38 PM.
Working...
X