christmas wish list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jerry Wieland View Post
    My Christmas wish list changed dramatically after I went on the Cannonball Run. After watching Vince Martincos' bike I now realize I want a Pope. That single of his absolutely flew and put a lot of the twins to shame. I would love to know more about them because if his bike is representative of the marque, it makes no sense that they could not sell them in droves and have survived with HD and Indian.

Jerry
    Ah...ha... you've been bitten have you Jerry? I don't blame you Pope's are mighty cool bikes!!!
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Comment

Originally posted by c.o. View Post
      Suspended??? That's odd. I sure wish this bickering would come to an end and we could all go back to talking about antique motorcycles.
      cory

I am going to guess ( not that A$$-YOU-ME thingy ) barry left on his own accord and removed "AMCA" mandated profile info to receive the suspended status

aka HAWG
      1914 EXCELSIOR BELT DRIVE SINGLE
      1914 excelsior belt drive single carcuss
      1940 indian chief military
      1965 sportster xlch
      1969 sportster xlch bobber
      1971 bsa A65 chopper
      1969 harley ss350 sprint
      1960 harley topper
      1963 harley topper
      H model whizzer on cheiftain bicycle
      H model whizzer on schwinn bicycle
      1949 harley model 125 bobber project
      1959 harley model 165
      1960 harley super 10
      1974 indian 70cc dirt bike
      EXCELSIOR - ALWAYS MAKES GOOD

Comment

I wouldn't wish for anybody to leave this site. Even poeple who don't like me. A little spirited discussion is good for the soul. After all, can't we agree to disagree without leaving the game?
        Be sure to visit;
        http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
        Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
        Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

It's a little late, post-Christmas and all, but I might have wished for a few adjustments to this forum. One would be the addition of an "off-color-bicker-barrel' thread, to which moderators could deposit stuff that's too unrelated to our hobby. It would be a gentleman's compromise without censorship.

Next wish is that the rest of the forum gets a whole lot more material, which would lessen the obvious presence of the bicker-barrel, but, more importantly,
          would enhance the exchange of knowledge and information. ..... I think I'll go post a dumb question over there in wigwam country, to see if it works.

Comment

Working...
          X