AMCA and Obama one in the same

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robert Luland View Post
    1-800-NRA-JOIN: When seconds count and the police will be there in minutes!
    I fear the NRA may have lost focus over ther past few decades. I dislike the NRA appeal for a representative in the United Nations. If the UN grants it...which I also fear they will, they will do so only to obtain the list of members in the organization. And why would they want such as list ???? Even a blind man can see the answer to that. Paps

Comment

Originally posted by Paps View Post
      I fear the NRA may have lost focus over ther past few decades. I dislike the NRA appeal for a representative in the United Nations. If the UN grants it...which I also fear they will, they will do so only to obtain the list of members in the organization. And why would they want such as list ???? Even a blind man can see the answer to that. Paps
      as an NRA member myself, i find this very disturbing. ever notice how bikes and guns are a lot alike....most people don't understand either of them, so they constantly attempt to marginalize those that do.

Comment

Originally posted by flathead tom View Post
        OK Bill Rodencal Corporate Archives of Harley-Davidson soon to be China-davidson
        I don't know Bill Rodencal, but did meet him once when I toured the museum this past summer when I was on vacation. He seemed like a very genuine guy. I talked to him about his pending cannonball ride, which I was going to participate in as well, but things didn't work out for me. Get your facts straight, Tom.

Jim H
        AMCA 3507

Comment

Originally posted by indianut View Post
          This is WHY!!
          9716 Lemona Ave
          North Hills, CA 91343-2422

(818) 893-0747

View Larger Map
          As I have said before I am not hiding from anyone. I pass out business cards with my info on them. I am in the phone book. "Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep." Buffalo Springfield.
          Be sure to visit;
          http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
          Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
          Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

Shoot the thrill (AC-DC) much better!

Comment

Originally posted by flathead tom View Post
              Shoot the thrill (AC-DC) much better!
              "Big Brother" Rare Earth

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Haynes View Post
                As I have said before I am not hiding from anyone. I pass out business cards with my info on them. I am in the phone book. "Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep." Buffalo Springfield.
                "they're gonna come when your not ready, when your not too well prepared, gonna prey upon your weakness no man's soul is ever spared" - Dropkick Murphys

Comment

Here is an interesting piece from a businessman that is much smarter than all of us put together when it comes to the big picture. And, this was on one of the most liberal networks out there.

http://www.infowars.com/steve-wynn-takes-on-washington/

Comment

Working...
                  X