AMCA and Obama one in the same

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robert Luland View Post
    Nope, Nope! I ain't touching this. BNSONS and that other sick BMW freak from Texas will be here in a heart beat. Bob L
    it's like chummin the waters Bob, sooner or later they start circling....I got yer back though.

Comment

I don't understand why anyone wants to hide behind a phony name. Are you ashamed of your name?
      Be sure to visit;
      http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
      Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
      Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

Chris...Dear Friend...It has nothing to do with hiding anything. You know who I am. My close aquaintances know who I am. I just edited my profile on the forum. I had originally followed the new recommendations for forum registration and posting requirements but changed my mind after this topic surfaced. If I am forbid posting because I elect not to put my name with my membership number publicly, then I shall drop my AMCA membership as soon as I find I cannot post. And yes...It will be my loss as well as their loss. Paps

Comment

Paps,
          I think yer tin foil cap may have a tear in it. I have nothing or no one to hide from, except the IRS . I am listed in the phone book and the AMCA roster. I don't understand the paranoia.
          Be sure to visit;

Comment

Originally posted by flathead tom View Post

That is ok if you have best security system like the the silentgreyfello from harley-davidson AKA. YUPPIE in wisconson but who is talking about him.
            Just who are you talking about? I don't live in Wisconsin and never have, nor do I work for HD, and definitely not a YUPPIE! Or did I misunderstand what you were saying?

Comment

Originally posted by flathead tom View Post
              All these liberal demacrats are shaken in there panty hose !!!!! ? On the election nov. 2 2010 why don`t report what kind of cars they drive to the election in nov. 2 hope they are not same cheep whore that spa john was doing at wausean in the golf cart at the bathroom when i seen him looked like a dumb car with a dude driving when he was reloding his 6 shooter for round 2 o-tay spanky keep up the good work?!!!!
              Umm, how do I say this politely... Please quit typing when you are impared. It really hinders your ability to get your point across, though I am with you about getting the spend-a-holics out of congress. I am not sure what your other points are, even after reading several times.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Haynes View Post
                Paps,
                I think yer tin foil cap may have a tear in it. I have nothing or no one to hide from, except the IRS . I am listed in the phone book and the AMCA roster. I don't understand the paranoia.
                It is the principle Chris. I can't hide from the IRS. No one can. But as a forum moderator and administrator, I know what scumbags can do with the info. I am not concerned with thieves. The thief needs to be concerned with what me and mine will do in regards them. Weights are free and rivers around here are deep. Sorry for the scenery description. I get lost in nature sometimes. Back to the scumbags now.... I battle those bastards daily. They use auto programs to track and trace. Just today I nailed one down. That scumbag put up over 250,000 spams in under an hour ! He placed them in archives of photos. Not only do these pricks work the web this way, they track you to yor banks, ebay, paypal, etc....., I can go on forever. I am standing on my decision to drop the AMCA from my memberships if names are are factor in posting on the AMCA website.

Comment

Paps,
                  Chris, With all due respect, I don't think it is paranoia. I would say it is more common sense if you have numerous bikes. If somebody knows your name, your address, and when you are going to be away from home at a meet, doesn't that make you nervous that your bikes are home alone? It does me, hence I'll never put my name in this forum. I am in the roster, but phone number only.

Comment

Do This !!! VOTE !! Don't go into the booth with an R or D in your mind ! Go in with the future of the US at your focus ! If ya find it difficult to decide ???? Look up to the skies with your eyes completely closed and ask that your finger fall upon a good name. There are plenty of names you never heard of below the ones you have heard of. Voye for the name your finger falls upon ! It is better to pick a possible evil, than it is to pick the lessor of the two evils.

Comment

I haven't liked nasty divisions over ridiculous political arguments, but it isn't a bad time to review a few things on your way to the booth. Like:

75+% of our current national debt was accumulated during Republican Presidents' terms.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Mast View Post
                        I haven't liked nasty divisions over ridiculous political arguments, but it isn't a bad time to review a few things on your way to the booth. Like:

75+% of our current national debt was accumulated during Republican Presidents' terms.
                        Agreed....Thus my previous post sayith. Leave the D + R out of the voting booth

Comment

The roster was mentioned.....We can leave out info in the roster and not disclose it... but not on this forum ?????? I have all of my info in our roster. Members can access the roster with purchase of it. Not every Tom, Dick, and Harry can view my data without an AMCA purchase of that roster !

Comment

Originally posted by silentgreyfello View Post
                            Chris, With all due respect, I don't think it is paranoia. I would say it is more common sense if you have numerous bikes. If somebody knows your name, your address, and when you are going to be away from home at a meet, doesn't that make you nervous that your bikes are home alone? It does me, hence I'll never put my name in this forum. I am in the roster, but phone number only.
                            I have a top of the line security system with armed response from a private security company. Besides when I am gone there is always somebody here. My son, who lives here, is 6'4" 280 and has a bad attitude and a Smith & Wesson.
                            Be sure to visit;

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Mast View Post

I am calling BS on that one. Where are you getting your numbers? I agree that W didn't help in this debt problem, but then he could hardly be called a conservative. In his defense, though, the Congress was run by Demos under his regime. They were in bed together on many things. The current idiot-in-charge has amassed a HUGE debt that no president has ever done in his first two years in office. It will bankrupt us at this pace. Don't vote REP OR DEM, vote fiscal conservative. It is our only chance to succeed.

If you don't like the price of our healthcare now, wait until it is FREE! Then how much is it going to cost you?

Comment

I have a top of the line security system with armed response from a private security company. Besides when I am gone there is always somebody here. My son, who lives here, is 6'4" 280 and has a bad attitude and a Smith & Wesson.
                                My wife is only 5'-4". I don't want her to deal with anything. So why make everyone post their names? There is absolutely no sound reason for it posted yet. Please give me a good arguement. Here is one reason not to...

I just did a whitepages search... here is what I came up with. http://usps2.whitepages.com/dir/ca/h...40876824767417 That is with less than a minute's work. Just think of what a motivated thief could do... they could narrow it down much further than that!

Comment

Working...
                                X