AMCA and Obama one in the same

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMCA and Obama one in the same

We are no longer the free when we elected Obama as the president our rights are going out the window just like the AMCA Beginning November 15, 2010, the AMCA forum you will need to insure that your forum user profile is current with your first and last name, as well as your AMCA member number. If you do not provide this information, your current user profile may no longer be accessible after November 15.
    Just more rights being LOST!!!!!!!
    VOTE FOR ALL THE REPUBLICAN OR ANYBODY BUT A LIBERAL DEMACRAT!!!!!!!
    have a great if they don`t take that away also?????
    keep your guns loaded !!!!!!

This one is more appropriate. Paps

Comment

Rights?

We have now lost the right to remain anonymous! Is that guarenteed by the Constitution or did a cop read ot to me?

Comment

Originally posted by Kozy View Post
        We have now lost the right to remain anonymous! Is that guarenteed by the Constitution or did a cop read ot to me?
        Legal US Citizens do not have the right to remain Anonymous !!
        That right is given to Illegal Aliens ONLY & the get all the benifits of legal citizens "+" without having to contribute at all,
        & Bitch & complain that it's not enough !!! Welcome to America , Used to be the Land of Opportunity , Now it's the land of the Free Ride for anyone who can sneak in!!!

Comment

Paps!
          Now that, right there was F-U-N-N-Y!!!!
          Wayne #4329

Comment

Nope, Nope! I ain't touching this. BNSONS and that other sick BMW freak from Texas will be here in a heart beat. Bob L
            AMCA #3149
            http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

what do you have to hide from? if you want to remain anonymous join the club in a fake name.nobody ask for id when you joined
              rob ronky #10507
              www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Luland View Post
                Nope, Nope! I ain't touching this. BNSONS and that other sick BMW freak from Texas will be here in a heart beat. Bob L
                Now that was funny, Enjoy your day.
                Regards Bnsons (Dave)

Comment

Right on flathead tom! I'm locked and loaded.

Comment

Isn’t there something you can click on so your info is not shown publicly?
                    Last edited by Robert Luland; 10-26-2010, 02:32 AM.
                    AMCA #3149
                    http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Originally posted by rwm View Post
                      what do you have to hide from? if you want to remain anonymous join the club in a fake name.nobody ask for id when you joined
                      I don't have a problem if you need to supply your name for registration only. However, you should not have to display it. I think some folks would be hesitant to post what they own for bikes if the whole world can see their name, including thieves.

Comment

Here is a funny one regarding the chosen one...
                        http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelli...ma_at_bat.html

Comment

All these liberal demacrats are shaken in there panty hose !!!!! ? On the election nov. 2 2010 why don`t report what kind of cars they drive to the election in nov. 2 hope they are not same cheep whore that spa john was doing at wausean in the golf cart at the bathroom when i seen him looked like a dumb car with a dude driving when he was reloding
                          his 6 shooter for round 2 o-tay spanky keep up the good work?!!!!

Comment

the problem i have with this being forced to have your real name etc placed on your profile - what ya never heard of any parents namin their kid Sludge? - is first of all bein forced. the bigger problem is that with your info out there on a forum like this where people know ya must have some valuable old bikes or ya wouldn't be here, putting 2 n 2 together with the AMCA meet schedule, and somebody just might figure ya probably are gonna be away from home on the weekend that Davenport, Oley or Wauseon fall... anybody can find your address if they get ya name, i got an unlisted phone number and still somebody tracked me down just with my last name using one search tool or another. ya might ask why i hide behind an alias? well i just answered that, besides i don't use this forum for personal attacks anyways, i try an keep it easy with only a few explitives and references to guns or reefer or other such things once in a while. the AMCA has my number, they already know who i am.

and now for the soapbox part of my post: hard work, bikes, guns, pot, and yuengling are what made this country great, not worryin about how to raise the next tax or pass a new law placin more restrictions on everybody, everbody except those that would do us wrong. yep i intend to vote the filth out and the taxes down next week too.

Comment

Harley going to china anti-union

Originally posted by silentgreyfello View Post
                              I don't have a problem if you need to supply your name for registration only. However, you should not have to display it. I think some folks would be hesitant to post what they own for bikes if the whole world can see their name, including thieves.
                              That is ok if you have best security system like the the silentgreyfello from harley-davidson AKA. YUPPIE in wisconson but who is talking about him.

Comment

Working...
                              X