AMCA survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMCA survey

i just tried to do the online survey using the address in the mag. and can't find it. i'll. admit to being a computer idiot, and may be doing something wrong. anybody else tried?

It worked fine for me. Make sure copied the address exactly as written in the magazine.

Howard

Comment

I did mine this morning and it worked fine. The Club really needs your feedback so that we can do an even better job for members in the future.
      Last edited by kval; 09-09-2010, 10:08 AM. Reason: info for members ONLY

Comment

Just finished it and no problem here.
        #7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!

Comment

Members
          PLEASE DO NOT post the link to the survey. it is for members ONLY!!!
          thank you
          Kevin Valentine
          Last edited by kval; 09-09-2010, 03:23 PM. Reason: confidential information!!!!
          Fred Davis AMCA #9176

Comment

Does the club perfer I fill out the one that came in the fall magazine, or the one online that Fred has linked?
            ------------
            Steve
            AMCA #7300

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio-Rider View Post
              Does the club perfer I fill out the one that came in the fall magazine, or the one online that Fred has linked?
              Steve
              you can fill it out either way, but PLEASE do not post the web address. if it is posted non-members could get at it and that is not what they want.
              the purpose of the survey is to find what MEMBERS think
              Kevin Valentine 13
              EX-Chief Judge

Comment

Oops! Please, forgive my ignorance. Thanks, Kevin, for the insight.
                Fred Davis AMCA #9176

Comment

Yeah, well I'm still ignorant, and pissed off about it too!!!

So if you type the monkey address into your search bar and click on "search", the survey should appear, right? with instructions that I can follow? just like they promised?

I've typed it in several times now, and other monkey results come on, and a poster who asks, "is this working for you? it doesn't for me".??? why no survey? .. must I be on the forum first (and will Kevin clobber me if I try?)

are there unspoken tricks? that wouldn't be the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Mast View Post
                    Yeah, well I'm still ignorant, and pissed off about it too!!!

So if you type the monkey address into your search bar and click on "search", the survey should appear, right? with instructions that I can follow? just like they promised?

I've typed it in several times now, and other monkey results come on, and a poster who asks, "is this working for you? it doesn't for me".??? why no survey? .. must I be on the forum first (and will Kevin clobber me if I try?)

are there unspoken tricks? that wouldn't be the first time.
                    Phil
                    on the very top of your internet screen you will see http://www. delete everything after this and then type in the rest of the address listed in the magazine
                    Kevin Valentine 13
                    EX-Chief Judge

Comment

thanks kval. done now, but it still didn't work quite that way, had to engage more ingenius improvisation! (yeah right)

(on scale of 0-10, how bad am I?) (I'm not po'd anymore, go ahead a say it!)

Comment

most electrifying

Wish we had one more question:

"What single item/event/service most electrifies your passions in the AMCA?"

and my response would be: the Davenport meet (rated 1st)
                        the road runs (2nd)
                        the magazine (3rd)
                        etc

Comment

Well, as of right now (12:28 pm eastern)the survey site isn't working. I got on first try and after completing the first two page, I clicked on "next" and it keeps going back to that second page. I cancelled and logged off and then went back on twice with the same results. Me thinks the monkey is out to lunch!
                          AMCA 15783

Comment

NW Maine, last time something like that happened to me the survey didn't like my answers, and had to change one of them. Come to think, monkey made me change one this time too, told me to, or he was going to throw me out of the club!

Comment

OK, can someone involved with the club survey respond to this? "The monkey" says it's not their issue. Here's their response:

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response. If you are a SurveyMonkey customer - you can reply via your question located in the "My Questions" tab of the Help Center.

If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it within the next 7 days.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

Subject
                              AMCA survey

Discussion Thread
                              Response (Lisa) 09/14/2010 02:16 PM
                              Hi,
                              You have contacted the SurveyMonkey Help Center.

It sounds like you have been invited to complete a survey created by one of our clients. We do not take an active role in creating or distributing these surveys. We simply provide an easy-to-use, web-based tool for our clients to create and distribute their own.

You will need to contact the survey administrator (the person from whom you received the survey) to request further information on this particular survey. It sounds like they may have an issue with the design or some specific way they want a required answer filled out.

Best,
                              lisa
                              Customer 09/14/2010 01:57 PM
                              Filled out pg. 1 no problem. Filled out pg. 2 no problem, but when I click on "Next" it goes right back to page 2. I answered all the questions so I don't know what's going on.

Question Reference #: 100914-000967
                              Category Level 1: Website Feedback
                              Date Created: 09/14/2010 01:57 PM
                              Last Updated: 09/14/2010 02:16 PM
                              AMCA 15783

Comment

Working...
                              X