No announcement yet.

The New AMCA Website is Alive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill : Thank you for your response & an area for memebers to discuss local events is nice, but if someone who is not a member & does not know how to navigate the site or just wants a quick look see at any events or meets That the local chapters are hosting will be missed, Most folks will find the main web page look under events & not see any local meets, ( Brookfield, Hebron ect..), This is a great way to gather interest for our club from non members as well, I don't see that this info is readily available to the general public. I think we just need to have a listing that is updated in the "EVENTS" section of the home page if for nothing else to show support for all the local chapter members that put the effort to run a local meet.
    Does anyone else agree? or am I alone in this thought?

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Luland View Post
      This is your idea of a new site! What happened to the old sight that had cooling colors, character and some charisma? This is nothing more than a run of the mill network piece of ****. I’m afraid to see what the main site looks like. Bob L
      Don't hold back Bob........just come right out and say what you're thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnlo View Post
        Don't hold back Bob........just come right out and say what you're thinking.
        ah, shoot Runnlo.......
        I was kinda thinking that the lack of any response to his rant said it all.
        BTW, I think the web site is fine.
        Wayne #4329

Comment

Originally posted by felthamw View Post
          ah, shoot Runnlo.......
          I was kinda thinking that the lack of any response to his rant said it all.
          BTW, I think the web site is fine.
          Wayne #4329
          Na Wayne, that wasn’t a rant. It’s the truth. The old site had a beautiful setting, it was easy on the eye. I mean someone took a lot of time to make it look the way it did. I can’t remember being on any forum that looked that good. I never stated anything about the working of the site. I’m sure Kevin and his associates worked their tails off making this change happen and I’m sure the site works great. We now have four shades of blue to navigate on. If you find it acceptable? Than more power to ya. Don’t beat me up over it. To each his own, Bob
          AMCA #3149
          http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Originally posted by Red Fred View Post
            Why would anyone wish to delete something they posted?
            Thinking ahead, RF.
            The posts I am interested in deleteing are in the for sale thread. If something sells or I don't want to sell it, why not?
            Jim

Comment

Site is great...except for the coloring. Me old eyes can't adjust to the scheme to well.. Paps

Comment

Thanks Bill!!

Comment

I'll have to admit.....when I first saw it, for some reason it reminded me of new born baby boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Fred View Post
                    Why would anyone wish to delete something they posted?
                    Thinking ahead, RF.
                    i can think of three reasons right off the top: item sold/no longer available, event cancelled, "i didn't really mean to say that".

Comment

Working...
                    X