Big Brother Has Arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paquette View Post
    Purple Haze all in my brain--Lately things don't seem the same--Acting funny and I don't know why--You guys are way too paranoid for me--Just use your rockets to blast the choppers from the sky--Shoot any neighbor that pisses you off--Find a cave to hide in--WOOOOOOOOOOO--Guys--seriously-- our Federal govenment --Congress/ Da Prez--are about the most assinine, stupid, etc. bunch of F**Kups on the planet--They could not find a decent bill with 2 hands and a flashlight!!!!Plus they cannot read a bill--Just vote in November--remember--If ya don't vote--Ya got NO BITCHING RIGHTS!!!!!!!!---Now for a beer to calm myself down a notch ( but just a notch)--In love--Michael
    You're dead on Michael. Our government is incapable of keeping a secret, or maintaining a conspiracy. You people need to lighten up and get a hobby. . . Maybe old motorcycles.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Comment

but i like being paranoid sometimes i pay good money to become paranoid (for a few hours anyway), it gives me a good excuse to indulge my other hobby - guns.

Comment

How about this!
        The US Court of Appeals in Washington ruled earlier this month that police cannot track a suspect using GPS technology without a warrant, tossing out the conviction of a man arrested for drug dealing.

The three-judge panel concluded that the use of GPS, or Global Positioning System tracking, was a violation of the constitutional guarantee in the Fourth Amendment of unreasonable searches and seizures, saying it was an "intrusion" into "private affairs."

"This case itself illustrates how the sequence of a person's movements may reveal more than the individual movements of which it is composed," the court said.
        Robbie
        Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Maybe the AMCA can use some of our dues to obtain an x-ray machine. Then we can use it to drive around and see who is hoarding all the good parts.

Comment

My shop is lead lined! (Also good for casting projectiles!)
            Robbie
            Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Originally posted by Rub View Post
              My shop is lead lined! (Also good for casting projectiles!)
              Robbie
              a fortress of solitude, good plan!

Comment

Is this what Paps is talking about?

http://www.personalliberty.com/conse...rrid=371956011
                AMCA #3149
                http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

That is just one model of the mobile vehicles.

Comment

Stoplight cameras, traffic flow monitoring, business surveillance cameras... we've been under the microscope for years...might as well have fun with it...flash a little gesture the next time you notice one...

Baker, William, R......
                    AMCA# 15164......"50" FL, "34" VLD....

Comment

Two weeks ago, I lost one of my best friends, and one of the few people I trust to ride with, in a motorcycle accident due to a drunk driver with 5 previous DWI convictions. As a pall bearer and deliverier of the eulogy at his funeral, I was at the front of an 85 motorcycle procession during which at an intersection there were 2 law enforcement officers at full salute. As we were toting my buddies casket one of the other pall bearers remarked that If it had been our friend riding through there he would have had both hands off the bars and be giving a one finger salute back to the police with both hands!!!!!!! Ride in peace my brother--ride in peace --Michael--6671

Comment

You have my deepest condolences Michael. I suspect those two honorable officers, who saluted, will shed their uniforms, if they are ordered to use equipment such as mentioned, outside of a court authorized warrant. Paps

Comment

EXACTLY what I was thinking! And what they do see should really make them laugh!

Bobber59

Comment

Working...
                          X