No announcement yet.

Need Identification Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John.... Gaslight is a Harley dealer........ I'm digging those gas pumps outside!!!

Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Comment

All Rudy's Harley's are at the Dealership in Morden. It's the Ford collection that would be by appointment only. The Sunday before Davenport would be the day to visit as Rudy hosts his annual "Hotrods and Harleys" and all the bikes are on display or at the dealership. Either way there is a great show and shine with bikes and street rods.
      Ross

Comment

Ross... I've tried to do some research on your E X California piece but unfortunately I don't know what to call it so results have been nil. I wish a fella could load a pic into a search engine it would sure make life a lot easier.
        Cory Othen
        Membership#10953

Comment

Thanks for the info on Gaslight. John Lindemann

Comment

Originally posted by c.o. View Post
            Ross... I've tried to do some research on your E X California piece but unfortunately I don't know what to call it so results have been nil. I wish a fella could load a pic into a search engine it would sure make life a lot easier.
            that's exactly the same thought i had as i searched for info on it....it does look like a gravesite marker but the reflector throws me off...

Comment

This is the logo for The National Honor Society for Civil Engineers greek name is Chi Epsilon

https://www.chi-epsilon.org/XEWEBSTO...&selectionId=3
              Attached Files

Comment

Well all be da.... Wouldn't have thought that. Must have attached at the rear of a vehicle sometime in it's life. Many thanks. This will always be my favourite website.
                Ross

Comment

Your welcome !!

Comment

I think us motorcyclist have more in common with DELTA TAU CHI

Steve
                    Steve Cornish AMCA 6971
                    TO MANY CLEVER PEOPLE NOT ENOUGH WISDOM

Comment

Working...
                    X