No announcement yet.

Southern National Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great pics - keep 'em coming! There must be many more out there. Looks like a great venue for a meet. Lots of shade trees, no dusty roads ... hope to make it down some day. Congratulations to all who worked so hard getting this off the ground and making it a success.
    AMCA 15783

Comment

Thanks for the photos everyone!!!! Thanks especially to Lucy...... those were some great pics! That Henderson is beeeautttiful!!!
      Cory Othen
      Membership#10953

Comment

Rob, Lucy
        Great photos, something for everyone. My three favorites are the 1914 HD Twin original paint of course and the Parilla. But most of all Mike Terry on his LOOONNNNNGGGGG Detroit a fun bike to ride honest.
        I guess I must say I am disappointed for not making it to the meet. In my defense many accomplishment on the Ghost made it worth while staying behind. Sorry Louie for my absence.
        Joe

Comment

Too all involved in the 1st Annual Southern Meet what a great job you all did. A thank you to the AMCA staff who were patient and signed up a lot of new memebers and sold club mechadise and to the Cannonballers who were present to showcase this up coming event which is too cool! I think it was a total hit and hope that this event and venue has many more great years too come! Again a superb job by all and congrates on pulling it all together. Great pics by all too!

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
          AMCA #12766

Comment

I to wish to thank all the folks in the 3 Chapter group for putting on a fine event ( I am a member of the Blue Ridge Chapter but I did not do any of the " heavy lifting" to make the meet happen). I also wish to thank all of you who came to support us in our first meet. Denton Farm Park is an ideal place to have a meet of this kind and it seemed that the BS and politics were left behind. I was truly amazed at the turnout from locals that I just knew were probably not even aware of the AMCA but know now. In the future, this meet is going to be a must do on the AMCA calender, and once again my hat goes off to the members that made it happen--Michael--6671

Comment

Working...
            X