Southern National Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome venue

let me be the first to post what a great meet we are having here at Denton Farm Park. nice bikes, great hospitality. can't wait to see the judging. i think we have a "steele" make to score. good times.

my thanks to the efforts of the three host chapters. Cole

Comment

the new Southern meet is going GREAT!! the grounds are real nice for vendors and campers. and what can you say about these 3 chapters for putting on a good meet. wished I would have brought the bike, they have some great roads to ride. it is off the beaten path which make for little to no traffic to deal with. this promises to become one of the MUST DO meets
      Kevin Valentine 13
      EX-Chief Judge

Comment

great job guys. lucy got a lot of photos i'll post them on monday.
        rob ronky #10507
        www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

The chapters that put on the Denton meet should be very proud. That was a fantastic venue with clean, maintained ammenities and true Southern hospitality. The Denton meet is going to be the gem on the AMCA meet calendar.
          Last edited by exeric; 05-16-2010, 07:13 PM.
          Eric Smith
          AMCA #886

Comment

Originally posted by rwm View Post
            great job guys. lucy got a lot of photos i'll post them on monday.
            Looking forward to pics. You guys are making it sound like a pretty great event! Did somebody say original paint????
            Cory Othen
            Membership#10953

Comment

This place was so cool! Here are some of the pics I took. Just the area was awesome let alone all the cool bikes.

This bike was being built by a guy in the 60's to race but he died before it was finished.

This was built using an old hit and miss engine.

I'm not exactly sure what this is but it looks like a ton of fun to ride.

Comment

Saturday was great - today it was like a ghost town! I wish the vendors could have stuck around through the day but I can appreciate the need to clear out at the end of the day Saturday.

Overall it was a great meet and I look forward to camping at the next one!

Larry T.

Comment

Larry--I do not know how many AMCA meets you have attended but vendors always tend to leave by early on Saturday. As this was a first year meet, I would venture that vendors really did not know what to expect. As far as I am concerned, the meet was huge success and while I am on the BOD of the Blue Ridge Chapter I really did not do anything but help put on the wrist bands as you came into the meet. My hat goes off to my fellow chapter members and the other chapters that made this meet happen ( again without my help). Bob Aton, Rory Clark, Mr. Louie, Rick Allen, etc, etc, etc. This was one of the best meets I have ever been a part of. Rules you could deal with and a law enforcement presence that you did not even notice. MY HAT IS OFF TO YOU GUYS--Michael--6671

Comment

Great Meet !!!

Hello all, Hats off to the people behind the scenes,I'll be back. Thank You all very much !!!!!! Carl Estes Pusherman Racing

Comment

lucy got 115 photos of the denton show.without her i get about 3. this show had a great atmosphere. at eustis it seems like an escape from the winter blues , oley everyone is running looking for parts to finnish a project. rhinebeck it feels like we are being controlled.wauseon we have races , parts and a great fair ground.jefferson we are looking for parts to squirrel away for winter projects.now denton.something was different.i don't know what it was the air, the ground, the people,the water who knows? nobody was rude.just a great time by all.

rob ronky #10507

Comment

rob ronky #10507

Comment

rob ronky #10507

Comment

rob ronky #10507

Comment