No announcement yet.

Oley Weather ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn Paps--I guess meeting me was just chopped liver--not worthy of a post--LOL--I have finally met the great Paps and am here to say he is all that he is cracked up to be. wait, that sounds like he does crack--No-No-No--LOL. Paul was quite the gentleman that I always imagined he was and I was most impressed with the 45 starter setup--A quality BRO that I can put a face with a name!!!!--Michael--6671

Comment

I was the ugly one in that circle of guys bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Paquette View Post
        Damn Paps--I guess meeting me was just chopped liver--not worthy of a post--LOL--I have finally met the great Paps and am here to say he is all that he is cracked up to be. wait, that sounds like he does crack--No-No-No--LOL. Paul was quite the gentleman that I always imagined he was and I was most impressed with the 45 starter setup--A quality BRO that I can put a face with a name!!!!--Michael--6671
        I luv liver Michael ! I was gonna post a say on ya when me eyes and condition recooperated. Right back at ya on the compliments Bro ! I was honored to have finally had the pleasure of meeting you and for having the opportunity to share quality time together. I am looking forward to the next time we can get together. It is awesome how much we have in common. Paps

Comment

Hey Paps, If your up to it, I'll see ya Sunday in Salem.
          ------------
          Steve
          AMCA #7300

Comment

Paps
            sorry I missed you, I was there from Thursday on, spent Thursday night at the firehouse and was walking around the rest of the weekend. another great meet by the Perkiomen Chapter, good to see everyone.
            one of these days we are going to meet
            Kevin Valentine 13
            EX-Chief Judge

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio-Rider View Post
              Hey Paps, If your up to it, I'll see ya Sunday in Salem.
              I'm up to it Steve. I didn't realize that was just around the corner. See ya there ! Paps

Comment

You betcha Kevin ! Someday for sure ! For you folks who wondered where I may have been a wonderin around at... I was the one folks kept callin an idot on the old HD all orange colored golf cart. Nope ! I wasn't being reckless ! The idle plugged up on me and she would only move along with the pedal half way depressed. The two stroke starts off of the fuel pedal so you all heard it begin running at a fairly high rpm. You also heard me operate it on, off, on, off, on, off, on...etc...That was the only way I could keep her at a realitively safe and slower speed. Carb will be off of her this weekend to find out what is going on in there. Sorry if I scared anyone. I don't normally operate a machine with one foot/hand on the brake and one foot/hand on the throttle. Paps

Comment

Oh yeah....I'm just about healed from the whiplash beating that cart gave me.

Comment

Oh man, that had to be funny to see. Quite the mental picture!
                    ------------
                    Steve
                    AMCA #7300

Comment

Oley was great.
                      It was my first time at this meet & I was very impressed. Also, that area of the country is beautiful. I've always loved good stonework & to see all those homes & barns was a real treat.
                      Like I've read in this thread I missed out on meeting a lot of you guys. I had written down a few notes of names & places & forgot it at work, I had to work late Wednesday. By the time I got home & packed I only got about 2 hours sleep then rode 400 miles to get there. Me & my two friends that rode along had a great time. We left Saturday at about 2:30.
                      Bob

Comment

Working...
                      X