No announcement yet.

New Judging Disclaimer Explained Comment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By signing the disclaimer as it is now....I am referencing the highlighted sentence from the paragraph....The signee is stating they will absolutely [ not use ] the scoring from the AMCA for said purposes. This is totally unexceptable ! I am surprized not one officer has commented on my version of a short form disclaimer. Does it not cover everyones butt ? Is there a reason why a disclaimer must be written in order to push the burden upon the membership ? And yes....no penalty is mentioned in the disclaimer. The penaties will be added or written eslewhere as time goes on. Paps

Comment

Paps,
      I think your idea for a release form is easily understandable and clearly states the clubs intent for having one to begin with. Why they don’t respond to it is easy. Because it was submitted by an average member with no good old boy freinds. Remember, “Don’t look behind the curtain.” (Wizard of Oz)
      ------------
      Steve
      AMCA #7300

Comment

yeah.... wizard of oz indeed. some need a brain, some need some heart, and many need some courage.

Comment

" If I were kinnng, of the for-ehhhsst .. "

Originally posted by Paps View Post
          yeah.... wizard of oz indeed. some need a brain, some need some heart, and many need some courage.
          That is Too Funny !!
          William McClean
          AMCA # 60

Comment

Working...
          X