Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they are cool,hope the bike is still around

Comment

Am I seeing things, or is that a knucklehead frame grafted onto that trike??

Comment

Michael, I sent you a PM.
        Ralph

Comment

Originally posted by exeric View Post
          I like your choice of pictures Chris. I have to say that I am very fortunate to have lived through that time because all of the pictures and second hand accounts of that era will never do justice to the experience of it all. America was on the edge of it's seat and it's a testament to the strength of this country that we survived. Being in southern California at that time had to be a real trip for you Chris. It's funny how a picture of that custom trike brings all of that back.
          Up until a couple years ago when Gary retired and moved out of state he lived one block over from me. Plus we both worked in the studios.
          Be sure to visit;
          http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
          Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
          Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

Is Cinderella going to or coming from the "ball" ? Hey, that's a Corvair engine !

Comment

yes its a big twin frame with a 45 rearend twisted sow the chain is in the right side fore the big twin gearbox.They did a real nice job there

Comment

Originally posted by Barry Brown View Post
                Is Cinderella going to or coming from the "ball" ? Hey, that's a Corvair engine !
                Well, I guess there is a Corvair engine, I was looking at the "big twin(s)".
                Doug.
                Doug McLaughlin #6607
                NorCal, USA

Comment

Killer Trike !!!

Hello Glaser, Buckminns Harley has been Xenia's HD dealer forever, you might have some luck chasing your trike down, there. There's bound to be someone around that would recognize that fine ride !! Carl Pusherman They're on the web....

Comment

hi Carl,
                    thanks fore the help,I will give it a try.........

Comment

Another One

Hey Glaser, when I saw this I thought of you E-bay # 1804 7453 0350. Any luck on ID quest ?? Have Fun Carl:

Comment

hi Carl,
                        it aesembles a modern copy of my bike,but it cant get the same ugly look.
                        There are serval who are trying to find the son,so I hope to get some photos in which I will show here.

Comment

Working...
                        X