• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Known as the CIFTA Treaty

Comment

Organization of American States

Thanks Paps !

This looks like an OAS treaty designed to stop gun running across international borders.

I could not find the ban on home reloading nor anything that sets the US Constitution aside. Where did you find those in the treaty ?

Do you mean under the Definitions.
      1. "illicit manufacturing "
      b. " without a license from a competent govenmental authority of the State Party { pronounced Soverign Nation } where the manufacture or assembly takes place.

Articles III. Sovereignty, IV. Legialative Measures , and V. Jurisdiction clearly establish a Soverign Nation's own laws as pre-eminent within their borders.

If the Soverign Nation has no "competent governmantal authority" in a position To liscense the manufacturing of ammunition { reloading in your garage } there is nothing here telling that government to establish one .

If someone is reloading ammo, building guns, WMD bombs and swords, and and then running them to revolutionaries { or Contra-revolutuionaries } in another country, then they would be running afoul of this treaty. Flooding a foreign nation with weapons is one way to de-stabilize its govenrment and is often viewed as an act of aggression.

Turn the clock back several decades and there was a gun runner here in Florida who supplied revolutionaries in Cuba with weapons. Napoleon Bonapart Broward was eventually elected Govenor of the state after he gave up his pirating and gun running ways and became a politician.

This all reminds me of an Old joke about the how the all leaders of the OAS states all got together to produce a Long Playing record of music from their respective countries. They deciced to name it..

are you ready ?

' 33 1/3rd Revolutions per Minute '
      William McClean
      AMCA # 60

Comment

Originally posted by INLINE4NUT View Post
        No one person will ever be able to deny Americans their guns, What needs to be done is when a nut like this takes a life they should be subjected to the same terror they gave to their targets, The coward should get no less than a firing squad !!
        Firing squad is way too fast for that pos. I say torture the idiot for years. Screw the politically correct that want to "rehabilitate" a murderer while they allow doctors to kill innocent babies in the name of "woman's choice". What a hypocracy!

Comment

Bill..... That treaty does not recognize the United States as an independent nation. The treaty recognizes the new 10 world regions as the true independent authorities, for which the United States belongs to. this region consists of the US, Canada, Central America, and South America. One of 10 regions of the global government. Re read the treaty with this prospective in mind.

Comment

This Country has been turned entirely upside down since even before the 'it's-all-about-me 1960's'. Our ethics, morals, mores and most other cornerstones of our society have been excised and decapited by what I define as the 'Practice of Incrimentalism'. Every year our government has moved ever so slightly to the left. Over time, this rate of leftward movement has accelerated and the 'Center' has become and continues to become re-defined. While this happens, younger people accept the 'new center' at its juxtaposition as the 'true' center between conservatism and liberalism. The further to the left our government travels, the more this movement accelerates. We fossils know better and recognize that under this 'regime' our move to the left approaches the speed of light. This has happened since the end of WWII, accelerated during the 1960's and now super-accelerated with the current President.

Now our government seems to be on the never-ending quest to regulate and legislate all that touches our lives while affording inappropriate and undeserved Constitutional rights to our sworn enemeys. Example; I don't know of any other fellow New Yorkers who want the Terrorists tried in N.Y rather than by a Military Tribunal. Again - Obama's pandering to his Muslm beliefs.

Concerning the above Thread about gun control, its interesting to note that throughout history and WITHOUT EXCEPTION, the first thing that any and all opressive governments do is to disarm the public. Perfect example in modern time is the collection of public arms just prior th the 1917 October Revolution in Russia.

I don't wish to offend other AMCA members, so I'll reluctantly stop short of my opinions concerng Obama. You can read between the lines. But I will say that the tone of this thread finds most in agreement that Liberalism has ruined this country as we knew it and of our society as it existed and I fear that its now a freight train out of control. And I'm saddened beyond words.

Sorry for the multi-directional political rant, I don't do that on the AMCA forum. - but y'all got political and I couldn't resist responding. I feel better now....

By the way:
            The opinions expressed above are those of a despondent American who loves his country dearly, who opines for it's return to normalcy and decency, and not necessaruly those of the management.

Bill
            Last edited by billpedalino; 11-26-2009, 08:29 AM.
            Bill Pedalino
            Huntington, New York
            AMCA 6755

Comment

AMEN BROTHER......Rod

Comment

some how i lost something why is it nobody wants these aholes tried in nyc? it is where the crime happend ?right?seems to me i would love to see them hang at ground zero.a military tribunal would mean that it was an act of war. g.w. recanted on his statement that it was an act of war. why? he had to. insurance companies don't cover acts of war.
                if you think the left, right or center cares about you your wrong the don't care.the only people who really care about you and should matter are sitting across from you at dinner today
                rob ronky #10507
                www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

These terrorist scum need a trail my ass. They should have been executed at g’itmo not given a liberal lime light. Bob L
                  AMCA #3149
                  http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Trying them in NYC provides the scum with a voice. It also provides them with legal representation, the same in which you would have as a citizen. To top that off...they will have the shielded protection of our own US Constitution. And the icing on the cake for them is the media attention they will receive.

Comment

it's more amazing that some scum bag will be thier lawyer
                      rob ronky #10507
                      www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

The lawyer's name is Scott Fencermaker. This guy's a real gem. When asked during a radio interview last week what the best thing that the U.S. could do about these terrorists, his reply is that we should "just let them go" and that it would be in our Country's best interest.

What a true patriot.
                        Bill Pedalino
                        Huntington, New York
                        AMCA 6755

Comment

"Justice"?

Originally posted by Paps View Post
                          Trying them in NYC provides the scum with a voice. It also provides them with legal representation, the same in which you would have as a citizen. To top that off...they will have the shielded protection of our own US Constitution. And the icing on the cake for them is the media attention they will receive.
                          All that, plus by serving as thier own lawyers these scumbags have access to many classified documents to use for thier "defence". Look back on the trial for the creeps that did the first bombing at the Trade Center, they recieved sensitive info that ended up in the hands of Bin Laden.
                          I also believe that the ruling party of our country knows that this "trial" will ultimately reflect poorly on the previous administration and Republicans in general.
                          Doug.
                          Doug McLaughlin #6607
                          NorCal, USA

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Luland View Post
                            Very interesting things coming out about the Fort Hood incident in the last 24 hours. It seems this pos was communicating with Al Qaeda operatives six months earlier and the FBI new about it but didn’t act because the didn’t want to profile him and hurt his feelings. This is the same group that was called by a flight training school nine years earlier and were told that they had Arab men wanting to learn how to fly but didn’t want to learn how to land. The FBI did nothing. Those assholes still have there jobs. I’m wounding if this could be the same crew. Never a dull moment. Bob L
                            FBI = Famouse But Incompetent.

Comment

Working...
                            X