Time to respest those who want Gun Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to respest those who want Gun Control

Got this in the mail perfect sign to show your respect for people who want gun control;
    Attached Files

Good one! What’s even going to be better is how the anti-gun lobby is going to twist the Fort Hood incident. It was on a military instillation for crying out loud but then again the asshole alumni at Virginia Tech are still patting them selves on the back for a job well done banning guns on campus. Go figure? Bob L
    AMCA #3149
    http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Hey Bob,
      Did you see the bit I put up for you on the CAIMAG forum?
      Robbie
      Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Now, that's creative and funny! Although in many neighborhoods around the country that would make you a instant "target" of the true criminals just because they'd want to steal your weapons to further their criminal enterprise.
        AMCA 15783

Comment

Originally posted by Northwoods_Maine View Post
          Now, that's creative and funny! Although in many neighborhoods around the country that would make you a instant "target" of the true criminals just because they'd want to steal your weapons to further their criminal enterprise.
          Not if you are home, or the potential that you are home, or may get home while they are in there!

Comment

I hear you SGF. That's one of the benefits of living in a very rural setting like I do. People here don't lock their houses when they go out, they leave their vehicles in the driveway (or as a true Mainer would say, "dooryard") with the keys in the ignition, and on and on, and no crime. Of course every house around here has a closet full of guns and families who know how to use them. Ain't it funny how it just seems to work out that way.
            AMCA 15783

Comment

Very interesting things coming out about the Fort Hood incident in the last 24 hours. It seems this pos was communicating with Al Qaeda operatives six months earlier and the FBI new about it but didn’t act because the didn’t want to profile him and hurt his feelings. This is the same group that was called by a flight training school nine years earlier and were told that they had Arab men wanting to learn how to fly but didn’t want to learn how to land. The FBI did nothing. Those assholes still have there jobs. I’m wounding if this could be the same crew. Never a dull moment. Bob L
              AMCA #3149

Comment

When pos's such as these are left to continue, even after evidence points a direction, and then surveilence is not implemented, there is a reason for doing nothing. Profiling is not one of those reasons. The reason ? An agenda unfulfilled as of yet. Total gun control !

Comment

Originally posted by Paps View Post
                  When pos's such as these are left to continue, even after evidence points a direction, and then surveilence is not implemented, there is a reason for doing nothing. Profiling is not one of those reasons. The reason ? An agenda unfulfilled as of yet. Total gun control !
                  Paps the buzz around the net right now it that Obama and his crew don't have to go though normal channel to eliminate firearms in America. They can legaly sign treaties with the UN and other countries and get rid of them that way. As screwed up as things are I don't see the House or Senate playing along with this idea but the danger is real. Bob L
                  Last edited by Robert Luland; 11-10-2009, 12:32 PM. Reason: Spelling
                  AMCA #3149

Comment

Good thing it's not up to them to make that decision, is it? Never lose sight of the fact that WE are the people. I no sooner graduated from high school and they put a rifle in my hand and taught me to defend my country with it. They also taught me not to surrender my weapon for any reason. Old habits are hard to break. -Steve
                    ------------
                    Steve
                    AMCA #7300

Comment

No one person will ever be able to deny Americans their guns, What needs to be done is when a nut like this takes a life they should be subjected to the same terror they gave to their targets, The coward should get no less than a firing squad !!

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Luland View Post
                        Paps the buzz around the net right now it that Obama and his crew don't have to go though normal channel to eliminate firearms in America. They can legaly sign treaties with the UN and other countries and get rid of them that way. As screwed up as things are I don't see the House or Senate playing along with this idea but the danger is real. Bob L
                        The rumor is true Bob. The treaty was brought up during the Clinton administration but he was not able to get it done back then. Obama will though. This treaty doesn't need Congressional approval. It does need to be radified by the Senate. There are many stipulations in this treaty concerning gun ownership. Much of the treaty issues are left blatantly open for modifications at a future date. One clear stipulation bans home reloading. Many people think they don't have to be concerned about loosing their firearms. I am one of those people. BUT ! My reasoning is not based on confinscation [ though confinscation is a large part of that treaty ]. I know all guns will never be located for that purpose. This I do know....take away ammo and you now have useless guns.

Comment

Freedom

Long live the the gun rights Obama is as gun shy as the a liberal democrat gets!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Paps View Post
                            The rumor is true Bob. The treaty was brought up during the Clinton administration but he was not able to get it done back then. Obama will though. This treaty doesn't need Congressional approval. It does need to be radified by the Senate. There are many stipulations in this treaty concerning gun ownership. Much of the treaty issues are left blatantly open for modifications at a future date. One clear stipulation bans home reloading. Many people think they don't have to be concerned about loosing their firearms. I am one of those people. BUT ! My reasoning is not based on confinscation [ though confinscation is a large part of that treaty ]. I know all guns will never be located for that purpose. This I do know....take away ammo and you now have useless guns.
                            What treaty is this ? A treaty with Who, & Where is this treaty discussion, process going on ?

Isn't the Senate one of the 2 houses of our Bicameral Congress ? Ratification by the Senate is Congressional approval, isn't it ?
                            William McClean
                            AMCA # 60

Comment

Text of the treaty http://www.oas.org/juridico/English/treaties/a-63.html

Just one of many explanations of the treaty http://pagenine.typepad.com/page_nin...ms-treaty.html

Comment

Working...
                              X