Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winner of the AMCA free bobber contest!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was having problems with loading the pics of Ryan's basket case onto my photobucket account, so I just put the pic up on my blog. Here is a link to it http://oldbikesinsd.blogspot.com/2009/10/free-wla.html.

We only have two months to get things done, so it will be a whirlwind deal. luckily the two months will be spread out over the next ten months. Our goal is to get the rolling chassis, transmission and sheet metal done during Ryan's christmas break. Then in March Ryan will rebuild the motor at Dale's Wheels through time museum. And if everything goes right, we will do final assembly of the bike sometime in the summer. I will do updates on this site along with a couple others as soon as the work begins.
    A.M.C.A. Board Member

www.oldbikesinsd.blogspot.com

www.pre1916scramble.blogspot.com

Comment

Hey Everybody,
      I just wanted to drop a quick note and let you know that Ryan is flying in to South Dakota on Sunday to start his first months worth of work. We plan on getting the rolling chassis done and sheet metal fit and ready for paint. Ryan is planning on flying to Wheel's Through Time on his spring break to rebuild the motor and transmission. Then hopefully we will get together sometime in the summer to finish up the rest of the bike. I will be doing daily posts as soon as Ryan begins working. Thanks for all of your help with making this project come together.
      Best,
      Matt Olsen
      A.M.C.A. Board Member

www.oldbikesinsd.blogspot.com

www.pre1916scramble.blogspot.com

Comment

Ya Done Good

Congrats !!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X