No announcement yet.

White Rose meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got stuck last year with the trailer but the white rose guys are great about, it the just got out the old tracker & pulled me & the trailer out with no problem, If it doesnt rain alot the week before you should have no problem. Showing up on Thurs gives you the best option for a good spot in the camping area. We set up in the vending area near the bottom of the trail that leads to the top of the hill climb so if it does rain the water runs down to the swamp zone. I always felt that the Damn Horse flies were more of a bother than the Rain.
    DO NOT Leave your sleeping area open during the day the flies find a way in & you will spend half the night getting them out!!!!
    Denise I don't think the have electric hookups in the camping Area. I'm not sure about that but I have not seen any, maybe others here can let you know about electric.

Comment

No electric. Plenty of room for a trailer in the field across street. Most camping across the street in a field if you have a trailer. Only vendor trailers on the grounds. The camping area is a bit small for a trailer, but a small one would fit in there. No electric, sewer.
      Dan Margolien
      Yankee Chapter National Meet July 31/August 1 2020 at the TERRYVILLE Fairgounds, Terryville CT.
      Www.yankeechapter.org
      Pocketvalve@gmail.com

Comment

ok , thanks for the information. I will give the school the notice.

Comment

So do most sellers get there thursday and setup thursday or do you see more guys setting up Friday or Sat? This will be my first time there and I'm looking for some early 45 parts and its a good 3 hr drive, so i dont wanna get on a really off day, no one there, etc.
          "The beauty of life is more the crying baby than the great orchestra." -Woody Guthrie

Comment

friday is still a good day you'll get that 45 frame you need. resurrection cycles has them and a web site.look for a guy named vick if your a welder he has what you need everyone at jefferson will know vick northly he has a hand painted van from nj.
            rob ronky #10507
            www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

Hey I am looking for George the guy in the green that I met at the white rose meet last year.

Anyone know him please send me a pm or tell him to

Thanks!!!!

Comment

anyone....... bueler ......

Comment

Working...
                X