White Rose meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Rose meet

Hey there, who is going to the meet at White Rose? I have only one memory and the camping was rough. Is that still the same? Like is there any electric or anything? What about room for pulling in and out with a trailer?

I'll be selling but I'm still look'en for the plug in the sleeping bag. Denise I find Jefferson to be the most mello of all the meets. Lay back and enjoy fall. I don't care if I make a dime. Just that I'm there. Bob L
    AMCA #3149
    http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

That will have to be enough of a sell, I can picture the colors and hills. Yep......Denise

Comment

It's no secert that I love hill climbs.
        This should get everyone in the mood.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmSwFTDmg50
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Ohio-Rider; 09-03-2009, 06:02 PM.
        ------------
        Steve
        AMCA #7300

Comment

Hi Denise
          Joe Oz here, I love the jefferson meet, it's more of a social gathering more than anything Sometimes stuff sells sometimes it dosen't, Sometimes you find stuff you need sometimes you don't, looking forward to seeing you there. Your more than welcome to eat with us I'll be cookin up somthing good as always.

Comment

this is jefferson

Photobucket

Comment

your pic. look a little dry to be jefferson
              rob ronky #10507
              www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

the back corner ..... the only non mud spot

Comment

Jefferson is one of my favorite meets to attend as it seems to be the meet where my customers become my friends and this hobby ( sickness, obsesson, etc) has blessed me with plenty of both!!! Scott English and the rest of the Chesapeake Chapter always seem to have everything in hand . I too hope the rain & heat are absent this year but either way I am really looking forward to the meet this year.--Michael--6671
                  Last edited by Paquette; 09-04-2009, 07:54 AM. Reason: mispelling

Comment

i live in south east pa and the summer has been nice and cool.i also look forward to the oct. jefferson meet.it's a very relaxed meet.no frantic running just calm days.
                    rob ronky #10507

Comment

If it rains heavy this month like last year bring some good waterproof shoes or boots. If I go and get my same spot as last year I plan on bringing a Row Boat to get around. As far as towing a Camper and if you are near the river check your spot out before you venture. Four Wheel Frive was a plus last year as a few Campers got stuck neart the river. If you like to get up early and have a Coffee say 6-7AM with a few eggs good luck. You might want to bring your own. A lot of people spent a good part of the morning standing in line instead of buying and selling. Lunch and supper were better managed. And take the time to than Scott and his helpers for all the work they do.

Comment

46EL--I agree the food vending last year sucked, but the food is done by the White Rose group and not the Chesapeake chapter- there is a difference-and please as I posted before give Scott English and his fellow chapter members credit for what they have control of which is not the food vending part of the meet. I was so empressed last year that I joined the Chesapeake chapter-!!!---Michael

Comment

Originally posted by 46EL View Post
                          If it rains heavy this month like last year bring some good waterproof shoes or boots. If I go and get my same spot as last year I plan on bringing a Row Boat to get around. As far as towing a Camper and if you are near the river check your spot out before you venture. Four Wheel Frive was a plus last year as a few Campers got stuck neart the river. If you like to get up early and have a Coffee say 6-7AM with a few eggs good luck. You might want to bring your own. A lot of people spent a good part of the morning standing in line instead of buying and selling. Lunch and supper were better managed. And take the time to than Scott and his helpers for all the work they do.
                          Bullshit! Bean and I stood in line for almost an hour to get a lousy couple of cheese burgers for lunch. Bob L
                          AMCA #3149
                          http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Hey Joe, food sounds good, and you are the cook from heaven. I might put my apron on. I have to see if I can get a personal day off on the Friday. I plan on having the Airstream with me and I hope I don't get stuck. If it is muddy is there some place to get Sparky into that I won't get stuck. Can I get a good spot on Thursday night? Denise

Comment

bring 2 bags of lime you wont be stuck long.
                              rob ronky #10507

Comment

Working...
                              X