X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1900-...=p4506.c0.m245

Comment

That is one of the projects out there. Unfortunately, it is water cooled instead of aircooled and the motormounts on the cases are for a trike or quad, not a motorcycle.

Comment

www.motorcyclecannonball.com

Comment

Hi, just acquired a 1904 Orient Engine (ser# 4HP 2691)(car?) need top end parts, valves and intake/carburetor.

Comment

dale stoner in ohio will have your carburetor.i met him once at his shop.it's amazing. he is no bs. or drama just a great guy
            rob ronky #10507
            www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

orient carb

Originally posted by masworld View Post
              Hi, just acquired a 1904 Orient Engine (ser# 4HP 2691)(car?) need top end parts, valves and intake/carburetor.
              Hi, My name is Jon Szalay and i made several of the orient carbs last year ,i copied the carb directly from the very original conniticutt bike that was owned by harold sharon. I sold several and still have two left from that limited run,, all my carbs work and are exact copies,, no guessing i dont remake a carb unless i own one or have the the original in my hands,, i will be making the carb bracket and the intake bell soon..i have also made the indian eight valve racing carbs as well as the pokorney carbs for thomas and other marques i also just got my hands on two different examples of the longuemare carbs which where used on several early bikes,, call me if i can help my # is 609 698 1413

Comment

Originally posted by jsrestore View Post
                Hi, My name is Jon Szalay and i made several of the orient carbs last year ,i copied the carb directly from the very original conniticutt bike that was owned by harold sharon. I sold several and still have two left from that limited run,, all my carbs work and are exact copies,, no guessing i dont remake a carb unless i own one or have the the original in my hands,, i will be making the carb bracket and the intake bell soon..i have also made the indian eight valve racing carbs as well as the pokorney carbs for thomas and other marques i also just got my hands on two different examples of the longuemare carbs which where used on several early bikes,, call me if i can help my # is 609 698 1413

This is the guy I was talking about earlier on in this thread, His work is beyond perfection, I have personally watched him measure an original part, calculate the amount of shrinkage that normally occurs when casting metals, he then makes a mold that when cast is exactly the same size of an original & then finished item is of Museum quality, in fact I found that his castings areinterchangeable with an original, Some guys just cast what the have & the size is smaller than the original & then I have known some to make parts from pictures & try to guess the measurments, anyway if you need any parts for your Orient then this is the guy to ask. I have seen none better

Comment

Working...
                X