Chris

thats also a good idea so before judging it could be assessed
    Moose
    aka Glenn

Comment

I am utterly impressed by the great ideas put forth in this topic ! Paps

Comment

Originally posted by Paps View Post
        I am utterly impressed by the great ideas put forth in this topic ! Paps
        Somebody saw fit to remove mine.
        Be sure to visit;
        http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
        Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
        Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

I hope something works out with this..... it would be a great asset to everybody.
          Cory Othen
          Membership#10953

Comment

You got me Bill, I don't want to post pictures of that super rare, only one in existance bike that the badge is mounted on. I'm surprised no one caught it but you.
            Louie
            FaceBook >>>Modern Antique Cycle
            Blog Site >>> http://louiemcman.blogspot.com/
            YouTube >>> LouieMCman

Comment

Let's make it easy or the project will turn down to nothing!

Let's create just two new threads named "Winner Circle" and "Non Winner Circle" to start to collect immediately the pictures which should be the hardest thing to do.

Once the material there, and if shows successful, it is always easy to copy it, reorganize it and move it to some other more adequate place.

Regards,

Chris.

Comment

I have hundreds of photos of unrestored, original bikes... mostly pre-1916. I would be happy to burn a disk and send it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris in Japan View Post
                  All this is great! For those like me that were never judged but still work hard to improve their bikes, you would be offering a valuable tool to invest passion and money in an effective way! Countless things I made wrong because of lack of good examples. Just to name few, bought fake speedos... bought wrong seats... bought wrong shifter gates... wrong cable clips and so on.

When will you start? I barely can wait!

I have also a proposal of an "extension" to this project. A duly separated place for NWC (non-winner-circle) bikes where pictures of our profane ones could also be posted to allow judges and experienced people to freely help us by bringing our attention to incorrect parts!

Kind regards to all from Tokyo.

Chris.

Just catching up on this thread - great idea. I would much rather spend time before getting judge to have others/judges take a look here. This would leverage time and effort in the right direction before entering. This effort would build a great living database.
                  Ray
                  AMCA #7140

Comment

Has anyone started "The Winners Circle" pic thread yet or does it need official creation?

Comment

Entitled by the power of "Senior Member", I just inaugurated officially both "THE WINNER CIRCLE" and the "THE NON WINNER CIRCLE" thread!

Comment

Originally posted by silentgreyfello View Post
                        I have hundreds of photos of unrestored, original bikes... mostly pre-1916. I would be happy to burn a disk and send it.
                        burn that disk and send it to me(address in magazine)!!!!! I want to start something with pre 1930 bikes as a seperate colum
                        Kevin Valentine 13
                        EX-Chief Judge

Comment

Nice one old boy(senior member)/Chris

Comment

maybe also with the separate sections why not add sub catagories below each group by year
                            panhead 1950

panhead 1949

etc that way each could put the pictures under a certain group. That would make this site not only useful but if it is open for only the members to view it would make the site valuable and maybe increase membership and membership value. Just a thought (see what you started senior member chris)
                            Moose
                            aka Glenn

Comment

Working...
                            X