bad show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by exeric View Post
    . . . Our club judges the motorcycle against itself and not against the bike next to it. Good system.
    This is a nuance I’d totally missed. I agree with it. …bill in Oregon
    Bill Gilbert in Oregon

Comment

ok folks , thanks for all the responses. up date here ........apparently the peckerhead who did this was arrested on a FELONY count of distruction of property , the best part is ,he was on probation for a felony count of b&e . this count was postponed pending his good behavior ..........now he has 2 felonies to deal with ))))))))) i guess what comes around goes around . take care fellas thanks again ,tom
      1946 chief 1948 chief 1948 wl 1950wl 1941ulwith sidecar 47 chief(in the works)65bsa

Comment

Cotten--I charge $265.00 to recover a standard seat with the seat pan painted from the customer and ready to go. But that still , as good as I can do, is not an original seat. IMHO, if there was a payment due ( and there should be) It would be the cost to recover+ the value of the seat as original, which would be so subjective. problem is , this dipshift ( please remove the F) probably has no money, no life, and truth told , should be taken from him--It seems that "wealth invy" has pervrted our hobby in so many ways Michael--6671

Comment

Three times in my life so far.......I had my four wheeled vehicles parked in a shopping center or mall. A very nice 67 GTO, a very nice 65 Olds 442, and a very nice 77 Camaro LT. Some jelly faced bastard [ none the same low life ] keyed the body from front to rear. Nice deep scrape marks to boot ! Why ??? Caught none of them either. Paps

Comment

Working...
          X