No announcement yet.

Putt Mossman Motorcycle Stuntman Extrordinaire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the all alloy top end J.A.P that Barry refered to that was normaly fitted in a Cooper. It is 1100 CC and I have fitted it in a Norton Featherbed frame.
    Attached Files

Comment

WOW! Nice job there! That is one serious looking sickle. The matchbox floats look great and help keep the whole plot nice and narrow. Well done!

Comment

PUTT AND HIS FAMILY

Comment

DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME KIDS

Comment

I READ THAT PUTT HIMSELF WAS NOT EXACTLY FAITHFUL TO HIS CREDO!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3576/3355905461_c5638097a5_b.jpg[img]

Comment

Comment

Comment

Putt Mossman

Hi Barry,
                            Congrats on your Putt Mossman score! What history and heritage. Sorry I missed you down Florida way also, but I don't remember seeing the little midget car either. Anyway, the fastest Street Sport Scout I have ever been on was an ex Putt Mossman, (or was it Lucky Teeter?) in original yellow paint, with red pin striping. Alan Forbes in Scotland owns it, and it is really quite the Scout. He obtained some extra large advertizing Bill Boards with the bike as well. I remember taking notes on how the electrical wiring was routed around the neck & handlebars from this great original.
                            I fully expect a track engraved around the water tower as soon as your snow & ice melts away! We want to see photos of you slideways in this buggy!
                            All the best, RF.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Fred View Post
                              I fully expect a track engraved around the water tower as soon as your snow & ice melts away! We want to see photos of you slideways in this buggy!
                              All the best, RF.
                              I second that, just make sure the photographer gets the right angle. I have images in my head of a picture with only a big grin!!!
                              Cory Othen
                              Membership#10953

Comment

BARRY SOME TIME AGO IN THE LATE 80S i HAD A CHANCE TO BUY ONE OF HIS FOURS,I BELIEVE IT WAS A 38 OR 39, MONEY WAS TIGHT AND I REALLY DIDNT REALIZE THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS BUY! WISH I WOULD HAVE AND BY THE WAY ID LOVE TO OWN YOUR RACER VERY NICE!

Comment

Working...
                                X