• Time
  • Show
Clear All

there's rust in them there barns...

actually ,roadside checkup on that 1

Comment

Originally posted by flthead View Post
      actually ,roadside checkup on that 1
      Just had to ask....... Cool pic of the Crocker by the way, I'm not sure if I've ever seen that one.
      Cory Othen
      Membership#10953

Comment

Yes the Torque four is there in all it's glory. I had a car buddy with me when we stopped coming back from the Hershey meet and it was the torque four that caught his interest above all else. There is a very well done painting of Doc Patt with this bike . It was painted by Doc's girlfriend Alice Gerhardt. She is an art teacher and really knows how to paint, especially faces ,which many artists will tell you is very difficult. It sure looks like Doc. Of course this bike can never be sold but I think the club got it for a small fraction of what it is worth. Doc would be proud, this is an appropriate tribute.

Comment

Thanks for the reply

Thanks Barry,

The reason that I ask for photos from others is that people will take photos of certain things at various angles which will include different things in the background also people tend to take close up's of a certain part or parts on a motorcycle,car or bus..............I know that I do.

The photo's in the magazine were great but I always look for a different perspective or angle to things being photographed.

i am hoping to get there in the spring maybe around...........say............Oley
          Chuck
          AMCA Member#1848

Comment

Chuck, I took some great photos at the museum of each and every bike with a great new Panasonic Lumix camera I got for my trip to the Brough rally in August.I guess I'll never use my F1 Nikon again! I also bought a 24" Imac just to look at the pictures but don't have a clue how to transfer them to this crummy old pc I have been using for too long. I'm still using a Mavica with floppies for my pics on Ebay. As you can probably guess I am one of the suckers that bought a Beta when they came out. I feel we are all slaves to this stuff now. sorry to be wandering off topic, I will figure a way to send you some pics as I may hook the Imac up to the internet some day.

Comment

Finally made it out there...so close yet

Hey guys, I did the AAMC (AMCA) Musuem today in Hershey Pa. I actually enjoyed the Autos as much as the Motorcycles which I am into both anyway. The buses though cool to look at the old models sure do take up alot of room and they're all just look at the exteriors anyway. The Musuem itself is a class act and we should be Proud to be part of it as well (at a cost ofcourse) Let's just get this website going better with renewals and purchases. Many of the Motorcycles on loan are from the same members and am curious how often they'll be switched out for other models to display overtime. Heck most of the Vehicles in there were donated by the owners families. Us bikers don't part easily with our bikes.LOL Merlin in Pa.

Comment

Working...
              X