AMCA Museum Grand Opening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MGD
    the offical opening is June 8th for the general public, June 7th is a reception for AMCA members only. and yes they will have 2 things at once, plus a wedding that night.
    it is a very busy place, which means more people seeing our club at its finest
    Kevin
    Kevin Valentine 13
    EX-Chief Judge

Comment

My sister-in-law is getting married at our house on the 7th and my wife says I have to be here. I sure wish she would get her priorities in order.

Lonnie C. from SC
      Lonnie Campbell #9908
      South Cackalackey, U.S. of A.

Come see us at the Tenth Annual AMCA Southern National Meet - May 17-19, 2019 at Denton FarmPark, Denton, N.C.

Visit the website for vendor and visitor information at www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

Comment

museum

Did I miss the posting of all the pics of the Grand Opening of the bike display? Surely after all the discussion here SOMEONE would have taken pics and posted a report.

Comment

Check out the home page of this web site
          Geoff Ringlé

Comment

Thanks, I guess I was looking for pics from the opening day.

Comment

They burned the trolley cars and tore up the tracks to make room for the buses.
              But, I guess an old bus rates a museum, too. Transportation can be a fickle business.
              I think Richmond had one of the first trolley lines in the nation.

I like rail and tractors, too. I attended a nice show, week before last; was great fun
              and great location. It was hot as Hades, though. I saw a running 1903 Case steam tractor,
              littered with oil cups. Outstanding, but, whew, the heat was outrageous on a near 100° day.

I feel for the travelling Aussie band; they may miss the opportunity. Good times take
              advance plan-making these days.
              Attached Files
              # 5844

Comment

It was a hot day. Inside the museum was cool, in more ways than one. I felt that the display was spectacular. It was truly a great event for our club and kudos should go out to the people who put it together. Who was that anyhow? Denise

Comment

Ed Youngblood has just posted a major update to his website. There are lots of cool articles and a very nice story about the opening of The AMCA Gallery at Hershey.

Check out Ed Youngblood’s Motohistory here: http://www.motohistory.net/
                  Geoff Ringlé

Comment

went to the museum last sunday and I have to say it was a great visit. It was done very well spent too much time there looking at everything. Kudo to the crew that set it up
                    Moose
                    aka Glenn

Comment

Nice site.

But the links portion did not work for me.

George Greer
                      George Greer
                      AMCA # 3370

Comment

Working...
                      X