No announcement yet.

Oley Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I attended the oley meet for the first time back in the late 80's, and attend for a few years than took a 17 year vacation - man thinking now why???? and attended for the first time again last year. I really missed the event

this year is going to be 18 years since I aquired my 1914 excelsior ( at oley ) and hope to drag it allong for the show - was hoping for a single or belt drive meet this year but oh well.

I have a 10 hour drive to get there and love every minute of the trip through the mountains and rolling hills of the area - as long as I can attend I will be heading for oley every april

look for my 1914 excelsior single belt drive, stop in and say hello and if so inclined bring excelsior parts to drop off to help finish off the bike

aka HAWG
    1914 EXCELSIOR BELT DRIVE SINGLE
    1914 excelsior belt drive single carcuss
    1940 indian chief military
    1965 sportster xlch
    1969 sportster xlch bobber
    1971 bsa A65 chopper
    1969 harley ss350 sprint
    1960 harley topper
    1963 harley topper
    H model whizzer on cheiftain bicycle
    H model whizzer on schwinn bicycle
    1949 harley model 125 bobber project
    1959 harley model 165
    1960 harley super 10
    1974 indian 70cc dirt bike
    EXCELSIOR - ALWAYS MAKES GOOD

Comment

I don't mind the ride either

Don't get me wrong I don't mind the ride even though I am planning on comming on a later model bike the south eastern PA. area is great riding.

Don't mind the fact that Oley is a small town that sometimes turns out to be a good thing

AKA Hawg I will be looking for you and the Excelsior.
      Chuck
      AMCA Member#1848

Comment

we are all signed up,confirmed for vending and m/c for judging we are on the main entrance road across from the bathrooms. this will be our 5th year in attendance

Comment

Working...
        X