Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RECENT PHOTOS...Of AMCA members and their vintage scooters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ed
    I'll see if this comes through. Me and my '47 FL at a Road Run.
    Robbie

Comment

Ok, here's a video from last spring. It was my first ride on my 45 and the first time the bike has seen the road in 18yrs.

The quality of the video is pretty crappy but you'll get the idea.
      -Steve
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMode...eature=related

Comment

Good to see another old pony up and about!! It makes me want to dig through the snow to get my shed door open and take mine for a spin........alas......I'll have to wait for spring.......

Comment

Sorry Ed but I have been trying for several days to attach images and have failed miserably. I suspect it is something simple but I am giving up! Robbie

Comment

OHIO-RIDER.....For one, thanks for posting the video, nice bike, sounded great and you were off and running....Along with that video was another one labeled
            "My first ride on the 45" . That was a little hickup on the start but you made me feel better. 2 years ago my old buddy in California gave me a lesson on the side shift by letting me ride his 1949 Panhead. It was pretty rough at first but the nasty part happened about a 1/4 mile down the road. I let the clutch out, it chugged a couple of times and I grabbed what I normally think is a clutch....it was the front brake. The bike fell over right in front of the guy. He was cool about it but I sure felt bad....

Comment

Robbie,

I had the same problem with my photo. If you have a program that will reduce the size of your photo try reducing the size to 800 pixel's minimum on both width and height. OR....email the photo to my email address, give me all the fine details and I'll post it for you. I want to see the monster on the posting.....

Comment

Working...
              X