Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PaulCDF
    replied
    I didn't even know there were "Groups" until I followed a "Latest Topic" post over to American Carb Group.
    Learning about antique motorcycles and working on them sharing tech tips the stories and the photos I like these.

Visited the AMCA Fb site and it is good LOTS of pictures but IMO lacking the tech/maintainence/repair of this forum

Oh Wow just found the "Indian Group" 4 souls.
    Last edited by PaulCDF; 05-22-2023, 08:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• pisten-bully
    replied
    +1 here because I find value from knowing about all antique motorcycles, ditto on the photos...I like 'em all!

Leave a comment:

• exeric
    replied
    Originally posted by Rubone View Post
    I think the "groups" idea is the worst ever, might be time to check out here. Might as well be political parties...
    I agree with Robbie; the 'groups' idea is anathema to the very concept of a forum. The AMCA is always crowing about being inclusive, and receptive to new members. 'Groups' is a bad idea.

Leave a comment:

• Rubone
    replied
    I think the "groups" idea is the worst ever, might be time to check out here. Might as well be political parties...

Leave a comment:

• ihrescue
    replied
    Originally posted by pisten-bully View Post

Mike, I'd like to suggest that somewhere on the forum header, footer, or other location that there's a link to to the main AMCA page!
    Yes I like it and will find a way to add the link. The last week I have been learning even more about the functionality of our forum software. So hopefully what I have learned will help us improve some of the organization of the page.

Mike Love

Leave a comment:

• exeric
    replied
    Originally posted by pisten-bully View Post

Mike, I'd like to suggest that somewhere on the forum header, footer, or other location that there's a link to to the main AMCA page!
    I think that is a very good suggestion, Harry. Other-wise, great job, Mike !

Leave a comment:

• pisten-bully
    replied
    Originally posted by ihrescue View Post
    . Also let me know if you have any suggestions for how to improve your forum.

Leave a comment:

• Green Indian
    replied
    Mike, thank you for your tireless service, it is greatly appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• micmac
    replied
    Mike thanks for the job you do for us.
    Pete

Leave a comment:

• PaulCDF
    replied
    Mike:
    Thank You for your hard work at keeping this forum going and up-to-date.

Leave a comment:

• Please be patient while some changes are made to the AMCA Forum's directory

Hi Folks: I apologize for any inconvenience to you as you go to your regular forums. I am trying to provide appropriate line ups of forums so they make sense. It unfortunately can be a cumbersome process and I am finding my way around. Everything is still here and is in the same places it always has been you just may need to look a little harder until I get everything where it makes the most sense. My goal is to make things more intuitive and easier to navigate.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any problems. Also let me know if you have any suggestions for how to improve your forum.

Thanks

Mike Love
    AMCA Forum Moderator and Admin
Working...
X