• Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMG_3222.jpgIMG_3224.jpgIMG_3228.jpgIMG_3236.jpgIMG_3242.jpg

Comment

IMG_3244.jpgIMG_3246.jpgIMG_3252.jpgIMG_3258.jpg

Comment

IMG_3266.jpgIMG_3270.jpgIMG_3272.jpgIMG_3279.jpgIMG_3284.jpg

Hope I didn't get too carried away with posting these images. It was really to not only see these bikes and meet the riders, but getting to see then run is a rare treat, and really makes you appreciate what a feat it is to complete this ride.

Comment

Thanks for the pics TH47. Was hoping someone would post
          Jason Zerbini
          Near Pittsburgh PA (Farm Country)
          Allegheny Mountain Chapter http://amcaamc.com/

Comment

Thanks for your daily updates, Bill. Good stuff. Also thanks Lindy for the photos. Never get tired of looking at old bikes. Congratulations all Cannonball riders!
            Herbert Wagner
            AMCA 4634
            =======
            The TRUE beginnings of the Harley-Davidson Motor Co.

Comment

Congratulations to all riders!!! Thanks for the pictures too.
              Jim

AMCA #6520

Comment

Great pictures and thanks for posting them. Jerry

Comment

Congratulations to all Cannonball riders and event organizers. You all have reason to be proud.

I would also like to give due credit to Bill Wood. After doing sweep-truck duty day after day he submitted truly interesting and well-written reports capturing the drama that unfolded. We are fortunate that we have someone with his skills and dedication on the team.

Bob Culp

Comment

I thought I would post a few photos here. I went to the finish line in Carlsbad. It was amazing to see so many old bikes out, not only that but riding as well. I've never been or seen such an event much less seen these bikes in real life so it was definitely an experience for me. There were a bunch of people there, not easy to get pictures for me but still a great time. I sure hope the one bike I saw that was t-boned can be fixed without much effort, at least I have heard the rider is fine. Anyway here are some pics:

Comment

Working...
                    X