Comment

rob ronky #10507
        www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

rob ronky #10507

Comment

Thanks for posting these Rob!
            Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

Cool! Love the Cletrack! Busy teaching a seminar this week, so could not make it this year. Bummed. Next year!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Comment

great photos and interesting farm machines , i liked that red indian..

Comment

Thanks Rob always good photos!

Comment

I too liked the photos

But the bigger question is what happen to Rinebeck? I was there two years ago it was packed on Fri about the same weather conditions and there seems to have been twice as many vendors. The time line MC had a least twice as many bikes, there was less people selling jewelry and more MC parts. The hill that had MC parts was loaded with gravely tractor parts. Is it the $15? The parking lot was not full and empty by 3:00. It just seem to have gone hill and I drove 5hr each way. Don't think I will be going Back. Maybe a long weekend at wason
                    Sorry just my thoughts
                    Will

Comment

Nice pics-the farm stuff is just like home-I did head job on an Economy a few years back,they are banned from mini pulls because they can outpull all-I've split Ford 8n in half to put in double clutch-Cletracks are cool

Comment

I always love your pictures Rob. . . Or should we thank Lucy. Regardless, I know it's a lot of work to get them on a hosting site, and then over here. I really love those tractors and I can see how that could be as addicting as motorcycles.
                        Eric Smith
                        AMCA #886

Comment

thanks Eric i took these. that is why we only have 25.
                          back to the 4 cylinder on the ground. check with Richard duda. or john pierce. It was next to them.

Now lets see if somebody can help me find a vendor. he was up in the sunny area. facing the building. he had a yamaha rd 350 that is purple. the guy is from port jarvis . anybody have his contact.
                          rob ronky #10507

Comment

Originally posted by Will View Post
                            I too liked the photos

But the bigger question is what happen to Rinebeck?
                            Will
                            $15.00 gate fee lack of sales. Vendors can not come and go as the please. it's held on a police department grounds. It has rained almost every year. ebay. If i left something out let know.
                            rob ronky #10507

Comment

"held on a police department grounds"

So the flat-foots are out in force? Too bad. They busted my grandson in St Paul, broke his little heart. Cop even called us "farmers".

Comment

Working...
                              X