No announcement yet.

Fox Grips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fox Grip is back, under new ownership just as of the last few months. The new owner's name is Mike (don't know last name) and he's currently got a handful of items up on eBay. I discovered this on the Simplex Servi-Cycle forum, where I drop in from time to time. The owner seems to want to take the business into the 21st century and says there is a website in the works after some special orders are taken care of. Evidently the new owner got all of the molds along with their inventory. I don't know if they intend to make everything that Fox used to make, but it sounds like they could. I'm not 100% sure how to get in touch with them yet (other than eBay) but the good news is that they are back.

Comment

I'd be suprised if Willie had anything to do with lawsuits over infringement.Vaughn beals was the instigator of that crap originally,Willie didn't seem to like it,thought it gave HD a bad name to sue HD people.He probably wanted to have supplier contact just like the rest of us

Comment

I agree with Duffy. I gave George an original Indian racer grip 20 years ago and he made a killer copy. I received two pairs for my efforts and I still appreciate what he did for the hobby R
        Ross

Comment

whats the ebay name?
          AMCA #765

Comment

foxgrips1, a tough one.
            Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Thanks Robbie.
              AMCA #765

Comment

I've picked up some of the new stuff that is being made by the new owner, and it is great!
                ************************************************** *****************

Always buying Massachusetts Motorcycle License Plates. 1903 - 1961 -------------

Looking for any vintage Tumbleweed Motorcycle Club stuff

e-mail me at cashpaid@verizon.net

************************************************** *****************

Comment

Working...
                X