No announcement yet.

active AMCA members from ontario canada please respond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Allan. Your offer of help to Dave and his group in forming a new AMCA Chapter in Ontario is a positive and I'm sure a very much appreciated effort from one AMCA member to another. That's one of the reasons the AMCA has been around for sixty years and is celebrating its 60th Anniversary this year.
    Richard
    Richard Spagnolli
    AMCA #6153

Comment

on june 14 in paris ontario there is a vintage bike show put on by the canadian vintage motorcycle group, i plan on having a meeting for anyone that is interested in becoming a member of the chapter formation in southwestern ontario - will be later saturday afternoon due to the road run - but will be there all weekend ( except friday - its pd-13 in port dover )

i usually camp in the infeild arrea near turn 2. look for the amca banner, hope to have my grey enclosed motorcycle trailer back on the road by then - if not a blue chevy HHR

hope to have my 1940 indian, my 1979 indian moped and possible my 1914 excelsior and newly purchased 1969 h-d sprint

aka HAWG
      1914 EXCELSIOR BELT DRIVE SINGLE
      1914 excelsior belt drive single carcuss
      1940 indian chief military
      1965 sportster xlch
      1969 sportster xlch bobber
      1971 bsa A65 chopper
      1969 harley ss350 sprint
      1960 harley topper
      1963 harley topper
      H model whizzer on cheiftain bicycle
      H model whizzer on schwinn bicycle
      1949 harley model 125 bobber project
      1959 harley model 165
      1960 harley super 10
      1974 indian 70cc dirt bike
      EXCELSIOR - ALWAYS MAKES GOOD

Comment

Yes,to all those AMCA members in the Ontario, Canada / eastern Michigan area, please support Dave (aka "HAWG") in his efforts to form an AMCA chapter there! Remember, it only takes eight (8) AMCA members to get a Chapter started!

JJ Cerilli

Comment

Originally posted by aka HAWG View Post
          on june 14 in paris ontario there is a vintage bike show put on by the canadian vintage motorcycle group, i plan on having a meeting for anyone that is interested in becoming a member of the chapter formation in southwestern ontario - will be later saturday afternoon due to the road run - but will be there all weekend ( except friday - its pd-13 in port dover )

i usually camp in the infeild arrea near turn 2. look for the amca banner, hope to have my grey enclosed motorcycle trailer back on the road by then - if not a blue chevy HHR

hope to have my 1940 indian, my 1979 indian moped and possible my 1914 excelsior and newly purchased 1969 h-d sprint

aka HAWG
          AMCA members who are coming to the 42nd Annual CVMG (Canadian Vintage Motorcycle Group) Vintage Motorcycle Rally might like to get some details and directions from the CVMG website at http://www.cvmg.ca (an interesting video of the 2013 rally is on the front page) and the separate Rally web site at
          http://www.cvmgparisrally.ca which has event details, costs, and a link to maps.
          CVMG membership is not required to enter the full 3 day event, which includes camping, or come as a day visitor to browse the swap meet. Dates are Friday, June 13th from Noon, Saturday, June 14th and Sunday, June 15th to 1pm.

I'll be there, probably camped near the grandstand, (if I get there early enough) bike is a '38 Brough SS80.

The poster bike for the rally this year is a 1916 Indian K made in the Toronto, Canada Indian factory. All Canadian made Indian motorcycles are specially welcomed.

AFJ (Al Johnson)
          Attached Files
          Last edited by AFJ; 05-26-2014, 09:48 PM. Reason: added info

Comment

aka HAWG

5 minutes from home... see you this weekend.
            Regards;
            Milrite
            AMCA 17907

Comment

if you attend this meet stop in anytime, if you cannot make the afternoon meeting, ( no set time but before supper ) we are just going to discuss the formation and try to determine a chapter name, as well as see if anyone else is interested in helping if the chapter is OK"d

aka HAWG
              1965 sportster xlch
              1971 bsa A65 chopper
              1969 harley ss350 sprint
              1960 harley topper
              1963 harley topper
              1959 harley model 165
              1960 harley super 10

Comment

if you attend this meet stop in anytime, if you cannot make the afternoon meeting, ( no set time but before supper ) we are just going to discuss the formation and try to determine a chapter name, as well as see if anyone else is interested in helping if the chapter is OK"d

aka HAWG
                Is the meeting on the Saturday afternoon? Any preferred time?
                AFJ

Comment

Originally posted by AFJ View Post
                  Is the meeting on the Saturday afternoon? Any preferred time?
                  AFJ
                  yes al it is on saturday - not sure when road run done but hopefully after that but before supper, ill talk to you at show before hand

aka HAWG
                  1965 sportster xlch
                  1971 bsa A65 chopper
                  1969 harley ss350 sprint
                  1960 harley topper
                  1963 harley topper
                  1959 harley model 165
                  1960 harley super 10

Comment

meeting went well. decided on a name - upper canada chapter now to see if acceptable.
                    and the good news - got email today step one acceptance was granted
                    we now need to elect/ask for volunteers to help run the chapter - anyone, ANYONE

aka HAWG
                    1965 sportster xlch
                    1971 bsa A65 chopper
                    1969 harley ss350 sprint
                    1960 harley topper
                    1963 harley topper
                    1959 harley model 165
                    1960 harley super 10

Comment

meeting went well. decided on a name - upper canada chapter now to see if acceptable.
                      we now need to elect/ask for volunteers to help run the chapter - anyone, ANYONE

aka HAWG
                      Pleasure to meet and talk with you, as well as the other AMCA members, on the weekend Hawg.
                      Send me an email and let me know what help you may require and I am sure I can help you out in some way.
                      Regards;
                      Milrite
                      AMCA 17907

Comment

aka HAWG
                        Has there been any progress on this "Upper Canada" Chapter formation since June, 2014?

AFJ

Comment

I would be interested depending on where and when the meetings take place.
                          SM 10598

Comment

Working...
                          X