fla winter meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fla winter meet

does anyone have the dates for cabbage patch meet (dont know what to call it) meet formally known as eustis . paul g bergeron minot maine

Sunshine Chapter National Meet, March 8-10, 2013

Comment

will there be 2 meets like lst year, or has anything changed?
      Last edited by DanM; 11-01-2012, 10:31 AM.
      Dan Margolien
      Yankee Chapter National Meet July 31/August 1 2020 at the TERRYVILLE Fairgounds, Terryville CT.
      Www.yankeechapter.org
      Pocketvalve@gmail.com

Comment

Eustis Anyone know?

Comment

Vintage Motorcycle Alliance swapmeet is being held at Eustis again this year, March 8th and 9th, out of respect for AMCA judging we will be closed Sunday the 10th. This year the same people, all AMCA members, will keep the tradition of a quiet, secure, and fun event for our Friends and Vendors. We invite everyone to check us out while in Daytona area 2013,
          shelbyinparadise
          Last edited by shelbyinparadise; 11-07-2012, 08:20 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

winter meet

Originally posted by shelbyinparadise View Post
            Vintage Motorcycle Alliance swapmeet is being held at Eustis again this year, March 8th and 9th, out of respect for AMCA judging we will be closed Sunday the 10th. This year the same people, all AMCA members, will keep the tradition of a quiet, secure, and fun event for our Friends and Vendors. We invite everyone to check us out while in Daytona area 2013,
            shelbyinparadise
            thats good news to me prefer this area eustis over the hustle and bustle of volusia county are two meets better than 1 I dont know but a lot less crowded area for old bikes and old folks and two meets to check out good luck this year shelby see you there paul g bergeron minot maine 7989

Comment

I love Eustis, count me in

Comment

I found some great deals there last year....bought a 45 frame for about half of what they normally sell for. Can't wait to do it again!

Comment

I will shop both locations. (but Eustis is my preference)

Comment

it seems not all are all gaga about new venue seemed crowded and disorganized not well drained no parking for cars one could not tell campers from venders .hope to see more venders in eustis glad that they are trying it again paul g bergeron minot maine

Comment

Originally posted by Paul G Bergeron View Post
                      it seems not all are all gaga about new venue seemed crowded and disorganized not well drained no parking for cars one could not tell campers from venders .hope to see more venders in eustis glad that they are trying it again paul g bergeron minot maine
                      Both Venues depend on good weather, although they are not far apart, this spring Eustis did not get any daytime rain, and all we got a sprinkle during the night. I have been at Daytona every year since 1978 and one of the main reasons I wanted to keep Eustis alive was the paved roads. Anyone remembers some of the Jam-on Meets at Volusia County knows what a mud bog looks like. Eustis has it's low spots, but most of this years Vendors were able to be by the pavement and up the hill. Hope for good weather at both places. Shelby

Comment

is there a new chapter in fla ? paul g bergeron 7089

Comment

You bet Paul. We are the Gulf Coast Chapter and just became official in October. We are generally located in the Tampa area on the West Coast of Florida but we encourage, and welcome new members from anywhere.
                          Eric Smith
                          AMCA #886

Comment

over in venders rated we find out the prices for cabbage patch meet are all going up .is it all about money this new venue was supposed to be bigger better more user friendly not more money was it all about more money all along paul 7989

Comment

My vendor price did NOT go up, I have the vendor packet and the prices look to be the same as last year $40 outside and $60 inside. Where did your info come from?
                              Louie
                              FaceBook >>>Modern Antique Cycle
                              Blog Site >>> http://louiemcman.blogspot.com/
                              YouTube >>> LouieMCman

Comment

Working...
                              X