Membership Roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hogchild71 View Post
    Hi Guys. I checked with Cornerstone regarding Club Rosters. At this time we are out-of-stock on Rosters. Bill Wood, AMCA Operations Manager, said it will take Board approval to have new rosters printed. I’ll try to have this issue placed on the agenda for the next Board meeting. Thanks, Fred.
    Hello Mr. Davis,

Do you think it would be possible to get some more of "The Antique Motorcycle" back issues sets on CD-ROM made up, too? It seems like a number of people are interested in them.

Thank you, and take care,

Steve Bryson

Comment

Hi John Graff:
      The rosters didn't come out each year. There were rosters in 78, 82, and 86. Your name isn't listed in 82, and it wouldn't have helped, as membership numbers were't listed in 82, just names and addresses. You don't appear in '78 or '86 either. Sorry about that.
      Pete Gagan

Comment

Steve, producing a new CD-ROM of The Antique Motorcycle is not as easy as you may think. New CD’s have been discussed at a couple of Board meetings. Cost and finding someone to do the work are the major issues. Only recently has our magazine been produced in digital format. All older issues have to be scanned one page at a time, a time consuming and tedious task. Not being an expert in publishing, I’m guessing that there may be legal/trademark issues.
        If a Chapter or individual were to volunteer to do the work, maybe a new CD could be produced at a reasonable cost.
        Fred Davis AMCA #9176

Comment

Fred and others,

I discussed the Back Issues CD with a couple of people including Bill Wood. The concern seemed to be the cost to produce a set of CD's and I expressed how technology has changed in the time that they were originally put together and that they could be assembled on a USB flash drive for a reasonable price.

USB flash drive pricing has dropped dramatically in the last couple of years.

Bill Wood told me that he would discuss this idea with the board.

Hope they get approval for it.
          AMCA #10930

Comment

Working...
          X