Membership Roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership Roster

Is there a roster available? The reason I am asking is I have been approached by my daughter as her good friend lost her dad in June who naturally seems to have some motorcycle parts and naturally the story is he has some supposedly rare and old items in his "hoarder" of a basement, garage, storage area and yard. The son is helping his mom to go through the items. Apparently its a goat path winding throughout his treasures.

I want to start by seeing if he is, or was a member of the AMCA at any time. He definitely was NOT a computer person I am told.

I have offered to take photos and post them here for the expert population to assess and perhaps ballpark some value.

Bob
    Bob Beatty
    AMCA 19209

Can't wait to see some pictures. Approximately where in the country are you?
    Mark Masa
    www.linkcycles.com

Comment

British Columbia. I will post anything I get
      Bob Beatty
      AMCA 19209

Comment

Club Rosters are available.
        Be sure to visit;
        http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
        Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
        Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

NiteOwl, if you can send me the guy's name I can tell you if he was ever an AMCA member. I am Director of Chapters for AMCA and have access to all membership files. Use my email address if you don't want to post his name. Thanks, Fred
          frednan3@aol.com
          Fred Davis AMCA #9176

Comment

Thank you Chris.

Thank you Fred, I will get the correct spelling and send an email your way.
            Bob Beatty
            AMCA 19209

Comment

Fred,
              Can you tell me my old membership number from 81 or 82? Being from Illinois, I think it was Blackhawk chapter. John Graff
              VPH-D

Comment

Sorry, John, the only listing I find for you is under your current number. Some of the older information was lost when Cornerstone Registrations took over registration for the Club. In the days before Cornerstone if a member allowed their membership to lapse the membership number was recycled. This is no longer the case. Fred.
                Fred Davis AMCA #9176

Comment

That was when Wanda handled the memberships,ah, those were the days! Dick & Wanda,,good people!

Comment

How do you order roster

Comment

Fred, Are there rosters available right now? Cuz I ordered one several months ago and never got one.

Comment

Fabercycle, I believe that the supply of rosters has been depleted. Don’t know when a new printing will be available. I’ll check with Cornerstone regarding rosters and post their reply Thanks, Fred.
                        Fred Davis AMCA #9176

Comment

Fred,

FWIW.

I was once told that the roster changed how it's organized every other year - perhaps this was in times past? I have been waiting to see the order form in the magazine for the new one, but have not seen it yet.

The 2 ways it is organized is; the names were orgainized alphabetically and the other way was by State and Town then name?

I would like to get a State and Town organized one if they are going to be printed again.
                          AMCA #10930

Comment

I would like a state and town as well.
                            Bob Selph
                            1933VC/1934LT Sidecar
                            1940 Sport Scout
                            AMCA#15215

Comment

Hi Guys. I checked with Cornerstone regarding Club Rosters. At this time we are out-of-stock on Rosters. Bill Wood, AMCA Operations Manager, said it will take Board approval to have new rosters printed. I’ll try to have this issue placed on the agenda for the next Board meeting. Thanks, Fred.
                              Fred Davis AMCA #9176

Comment

Working...
                              X