No announcement yet.

Jefferson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would also like to say what a great time White Rose was this year, and as a participating member of the Chesapeake Chapter, thanks to all who came and enjoyed our meet. I'd also like to thank the guy who took the original paint 1954 Maryland motorcycle plate out of my unlocked Chevy truck. I hope you never have the guts to display that tag on your bike, because when I see it, I will know that you are the guy who stole it, and will deal with it accordingly. So sorry these things still happen at AMCA meets. Other than that, I think a good time was had by all. If anyone has any information regarding this tag, please let me know asap.

Bob T
    AMCA 1829

Comment

I had a blast! This was only my 2nd time to the WR facility, and the meet. The weather was perfect, and conditions ideal. I was tied to meetings most of the time, but I ventured out to Carlisle for the Car meet ( wish I could stay for the Hershey meet next week).
      I had some time to use before my flight home today, so I just touled around the country side on my way back to Harrisburg. This chapter needs to host a Road Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was gorgeous today.
      Back to reality in SF tonight, RF.

Comment

Thanks for the great pictures guys, sorry I could not attend this year, had to choose between Maggie Valley road run and friday night HS football, thanks, Larry

Comment

Working...
        X