• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I vote for parkerized!
    Looking cool Austin!
    Robbie
    Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Austin just called he didnt hurt the UPS dude but the parts are in and we are working tonight!!!!
      Bob

Comment

Austin, Great to have you here and good luck with your project. Maybe you can convince my 12 yr old daugther that old motorcycles are a much cooler way to spend your time than facebook. Starting out young and with a Dad full of encouragement you will have a life time full of enjoyment with old iron. Bob AMCA# 6738
        Bob Rice #6738

Comment

You sure nailed it Bob! Austin has got one awesome head start! I can only imagine how much further ahead I would be if my Dad had have been into old bikes.
          Cory Othen
          Membership#10953

Comment

Originally posted by BigLakeBob View Post
            Austin, Great to have you here and good luck with your project. Maybe you can convince my 12 yr old daugther that old motorcycles are a much cooler way to spend your time than facebook. Starting out young and with a Dad full of encouragement you will have a life time full of enjoyment with old iron. Bob AMCA# 6738
            My feelings exactly man my friends tell me how great Facebook is but I'd rather work on old bikes
            Austin

Comment

Photobucket
              Team work, I'm drinking beer the dog is...well being the dog and austin is working.
              Photobucket
              We backed up a little, Austin wasn't happy with the tranny so he changed a few parts.
              Photobucket
              I tried to get him to parkerize covers but he wants them black so..

Comment

Good Morning everybody,
                I'm looking for an M88 carburetor. If anyone knows where one is or has one for sale I will pay a fair price for it.
                Thank you Austin

Comment

Some front end work

Austin spent the VERY hot (105 degrees) weekend working on his front end.
                  10 hours on Sat and I threw in the towell after 6 on Sunday.
                  2 fans blowing on him at the Blasting cabinet and while assembling, Kids got heart.
                  I got his exhaust complete with all the clamps reworked.
                  He layed out the "Shark fin" exhaust out and we cut it up and painted it.
                  The guys from Old Dude (Clete and Bart) hooked us with some parts, some N.O.S. and some cool stickers and a plate frame.
                  They have always treated us the best and i am glad that there are still venders like them out there.
                  anyhoo heres some pics.
                  Photobucket
                  Photobucket
                  Photobucketlt="Photobucket">
                  Photobucket

Comment

forgot 1
                    Photobucket

Comment

I may have a spare M-88, but I'm not sure if it's complete. Let me dig through my stash this week and I'll get back to you.

Comment

Originally posted by cdndewey View Post
                        I may have a spare M-88, but I'm not sure if it's complete. Let me dig through my stash this week and I'll get back to you.
                        Thank you for checking because my dad will make me run a mikuni carb if I can find one. The reason being is the mikuni came with the bike.
                        Thanks again, Austin

Comment

All,
                          Sorry for no posts but I cater to the automotive industry and July and December is what they call shut downs. We go to car plants, rearrange, install and modify machines at this time, My time has been limited with Austin and bikes but it pays the bills so...
                          Austin has a huge list of work lined up for us starting tomorrow afternoon so we will get back to posting.
                          I had planned this delay so he is still on target for Davenport (boy I'd like to go to Wauseon this weekend but it don't look good)

Comment

Originally posted by knuckcrazy View Post
                            Thank you for checking because my dad will make me run a mikuni carb if I can find one. The reason being is the mikuni came with the bike.
                            Thanks again, Austin
                            I dug through my pile of Linkerts (13 of them) and found the extra M-88's. PM me and we'll see what we can work out.

Comment

Remember Caswell Plating sells DYI cad plating kits. Great folks to deal with a fair on pricing.
                              bobwarkshop

Comment

Originally posted by cdndewey View Post
                                I dug through my pile of Linkerts (13 of them) and found the extra M-88's. PM me and we'll see what we can work out.
                                Please check your PM
                                Thank you, Austin

Comment

Working...
                                X