"White Knuckle: The Story of The Motorcycle Cannonball"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "White Knuckle: The Story of The Motorcycle Cannonball"

Well... for all those who have been waiting... it looks like it's on it's way!!!!

Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

I'm looking forward to that Cory.

Comment

Originally posted by cdndewey View Post
      I'm looking forward to that Cory.
      Ditto, ditto!

Comment

Why is it that any film about motorcycles has to have headbanging music as the theme. I mean, "Teenage Murders". . . What in the hell does that have to do with old motorcycles? Sorry Cory; didn't intend to jump the track like that.
        Eric Smith
        AMCA #886

Comment

After going to the web-site for more info it appears as though it follows just a few of the riders. I'm hoping another well rounded film appears at some point. I don't know what to say about the headbangin' music Eric. I'd personally like to hear the engines loping along. Hopefully that's just a movie "trailer" thing. I am interested to hear more about John Szalay's journey though. He really ran that little single!
          Cory Othen
          Membership#10953

Comment

quote Cory: " it follows just a few of the riders."

Darn! Yeah, Szalay's experiences were fun to review, but you know who I'm most interested in? The German couple. And I figured, oh well, be patient, somebody's doing a film, or get Kris's book (any reviews on it?), Bill Wood's got it covered, ..
            Personally, I think the Foundation should have chronicled it, and ....
            I did see a favorite little film clip, of the German couple pushing off on their direct drive bikes, putt-putt-putt. Am I the only fool who gets off on that?

Comment

Phil,

You are not the only one who got a kick out of the "putt-putt-putt". I had a grin every time I saw a clip of Katrin starting her bike. I really do hope that a full on coverage film appears at some point. Maybe if Lonnie reads this he might have some news?

Cory Othen
              Membership#10953

Comment

The open high prairie of Eastern New Mexico. The German contingent!
                Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

That's a great shot Robbie! My hat was off to those two the entire way!
                  Cory Othen
                  Membership#10953

Comment

Right on !! I am with you guys, can't wait. BUT man I am with Eric, if that's the music - I am going to have the mute on alot :-) I believe the German couple also just did the run across Australia, their really quite the pair. I think most everyone was pulling for em. Can't wait for the next Cannonbal, hope its as good a success as the first. Can't beat the excitement of it I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X