• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob,... see posts #15 & #16 .
    Rick

"of interesting " ( ? WTF ? )
    http://topgunsites.com/
    Last edited by DuoGlide62; 01-06-2012, 07:53 AM.

Comment

As a long time member of the AMCA and also a long time member of the NRA I see no issues discussing firearms as a general topic on any public forum. And since there is a long time connection (BSA, Iver Johnson, Husqvarna to name a few) with firearms manufacturers and motorcycles I see no conflict in the world of manufacturing as well. I agree that the ongoing infringement of personal rights is an issue we should all be concerned with. I also know that anyone who blames our current state on our current president is severely misinformed! We are where we are due to an ongoing whittling away of personal rights despite who is the figurehead at the top. And if you think an election will change that good for you. But it needs to include every one of the current lawmakers who are all in the pockets of big business.
      So I'll step off that particular soapbox for now and get back to what I love. Greasy old machines in all their funky glory. Enjoy them while we can!!
      Robbie
      Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Originally posted by Rub View Post
        As a long time member of the AMCA and also a long time member of the NRA I see no issues discussing firearms as a general topic on any public forum. And since there is a long time connection (BSA, Iver Johnson, Husqvarna to name a few) with firearms manufacturers and motorcycles I see no conflict in the world of manufacturing as well. I agree that the ongoing infringement of personal rights is an issue we should all be concerned with. I also know that anyone who blames our current state on our current president is severely misinformed! We are where we are due to an ongoing whittling away of personal rights despite who is the figurehead at the top. And if you think an election will change that good for you. But it needs to include every one of the current lawmakers who are all in the pockets of big business.
        So I'll step off that particular soapbox for now and get back to what I love. Greasy old machines in all their funky glory. Enjoy them while we can!!
        Robbie
        As I have a good friend who cancelled Progressive Insurance for his motorcycle on the same basis, thanks to all who participated in this discussion and brought out the truth. It may not have been predominantly about motorcycles, but for this part, thanks again, all.

If Big WebKahuna Brother started a "politics" thread (maybe placed it somewhere obscure) I would not be offended as I am somewhat interested in how my motorcycle fraternity think, as compared to the general public.
        But beware, the harley guys will probably invade that thread too! (that's supposed to be funny, DAMMIT!)

Comment

[QUOTE=DuoGlide62;116599]Bob,... see posts #15 & #16 .
          Rick
          Thanks Rick, my fault for not entirely reading page 2 of thread. I guess my point I was trying to make is that I don't put all my faith in Snops and try to rely on a backup source as you have pointed out. Bob
          Bob Rice #6738

Comment

Working...
          X