Sunhine Nat'l area meets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by exeric View Post
    Would you go to the meeting if it was at Eustis ?
    Why not just have it on Sunday, when anyone that was interested could go, without having to leave the other event- would be a lot better olive branch that way

Comment

Originally posted by exeric View Post
      What's the problem? Silver Sands isn't that far away from Eustis.
      The Cabbage Patch/Silver Sands site is about 50 miles from Eustis.
      Gerry Lyons #607
      http://www.37ul.com/
      http://flatheadownersgroup.com/

Comment

Originally posted by shelbyinparadise View Post
        Breaking News, A meeting has just been announced for Saturday, March 10, At Sunshine Chapter National Meet 1 pm est at the Silver Sands Arena. The meeting is with the National Board and the officers and members of Sunshine Chapter of the AMCA, informal, but with the main topics are Local Chapter issues. For all intrested parties in the future of the local chapter, let your feelings be known, and you can join / rejoin the local chapter at the meet before 1 o'clock.

I view this as a very positive step from the National Board to reach out, and it is up to all us members to let our voice be heard in an even exchange of views before the April meeting. Please do not let this chance pass to be heard. Shelby
        Hooray! Level heads are prevailing! I will be there. I get back "from Oz" Friday night late but will haul my jet lagged butt there. Was planning to be there Sunday for judging so I guess I will get to pick up my paperwork early. This is good!
        Wayne #4329

Comment

On a slightly different note, but regarding the upcoming Daytona Bike Week - Harley-Davidson is holding its annual Harley Custom & Classic Motorcycle Ride-In Show at Riverfront Park on Beach St in Daytona on Wednesday, March 14 and we'd love to have a large showing of classic and antique Harleys from the AMCA members.

Registration is open from 9 am to noon and trophies awarded at 4 PM.

The show is presented by American Iron Magazine and Motorcycle Bagger and we will have editors and photographers there looking for great bikes to photograph and feature in our magazines.

Sure hope to see a lot of original, restored, customized, bobber, chopper and race Harleys there. Here is your chance for possible features in two of the best selling Harley magazines in the world.
          Buzz Kanter
          Classic-Harley.Info Classic Harley History
          [Classic American Iron Forum Classic Harley Forum
          [American Iron Magazine Harley Magazine

Comment

i give 10 to 1 odds that tempers flare and the whole thing breaks down. who ever speaks on behalf of the members will need to take their emotion out of their speech. just give facts and reason.the meeting would be better suited with just a few people. mob mentality wont work. just a couple level heads would be best.
            rob ronky #10507
            www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

Originally posted by rwm View Post
              i give 10 to 1 odds that tempers flare and the whole thing breaks down. who ever speaks on behalf of the members will need to take their emotion out of their speech. just give facts and reason.the meeting would be better suited with just a few people. mob mentality wont work. just a couple level heads would be best.
              I hope people will be civil, a couple of "level heads" without input put us in this place to start with. The National wants more than a few speaking for the many and the Sunshine chapter is member run by the by-laws, voting majority of all members rules.

encourage everyone to be heard and let cool heads previal and the events play themselves out. Shelby

Comment

Working...
              X