Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DA, I reg for sarurday, thanks, Larry May 4250

Comment

DA, I still do not have any conformation of my registration, thanks, Larry May #4250

Comment

Get ready, no rain for the weekend but Thursday's calling for 97 degrees and Friday 88. June in the Hudson Valley. Got Corn?
        Last edited by Robert Luland; 06-07-2011, 04:20 AM.
        AMCA #3149
        http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

I have a similar Membershio card problem. Paid in March and got a card exp. 5/2011. I spoke with Cornerstone about 3 weeks ago and they said cards are printed on Thur and they'd send me a new one - nothing. Caled yesterday and they again said they'd send me one. Doubt I'll get before Friday. I also pre-reg'd for the timeline but got no confirmation. maybe it's me. Cornerstone is an appropriate name, I think they're sitting in the corner stoned.

Comment

Originally posted by bbrow30 View Post
            I have a similar Membershio card problem. Paid in March and got a card exp. 5/2011. I spoke with Cornerstone about 3 weeks ago and they said cards are printed on Thur and they'd send me a new one - nothing. Caled yesterday and they again said they'd send me one. Doubt I'll get before Friday. I also pre-reg'd for the timeline but got no confirmation. maybe it's me. Cornerstone is an appropriate name, I think they're sitting in the corner stoned.
            Bill
            checked your membership, it is good. any question at the gate tell them to check with me
            Kevin Valentine 13
            EX-Chief Judge

Comment

Larry, use this as your confirmation. I sent you a PM the other day. Saw it myself. Can't answer as to why auto-confirm isn't working but anyone who has pre-registered should be ok.
              D. A. Bagin #3166 AKA Panheadzz 440 48chief W/sidecar 57fl 57flh 58fl 66m-50 68flh 70xlh

Comment

Working...
              X