Rhinebeck Question ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhinebeck Question ??

Can anyone who is working the Vendors gate on Thursday afternoon answer a question for me? I am pre registered and need nto know if I need to show my Membership Card for anything when I get there? I was one of the lucky ones who got a 2011 card with an expired date on it. I eventually emailed Cornerstone after I brought up the problem on this forum and never got a formal respone or a new card. About a month ago I sent them back my incorrect card knowing Rhinebeck was around the corner and still didn't get a response or a card??? What gives Cornerstone??? 46EL

John:

I can't speak to the Rhinebeck issue, but I am concerned you still don't have a replacement card. I was under the impression those problems had been completely resolved. The Cornerstone folks are out this week, but I have forwarded this message to them and I'll make sure we get this figured out as soon as possible.

Is anyone else still having this problem?

Thanks.

Bill Wood

Comment

46EL
      I just checked the membership list, you are good to go. if they question you at the gate have them check with me

Originally posted by 46EL View Post
      Can anyone who is working the Vendors gate on Thursday afternoon answer a question for me? I am pre registered and need nto know if I need to show my Membership Card for anything when I get there? I was one of the lucky ones who got a 2011 card with an expired date on it. I eventually emailed Cornerstone after I brought up the problem on this forum and never got a formal respone or a new card. About a month ago I sent them back my incorrect card knowing Rhinebeck was around the corner and still didn't get a response or a card??? What gives Cornerstone??? 46EL
      Kevin Valentine 13
      EX-Chief Judge

Comment

can vendors get in on thursday this year?
        rob ronky #10507
        www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

look here for answers and contact info

http://www.rhinebecknationalmeet.com/vending.html

Comment

Many thanks Bill and Kevin. Lets all hope for good weather. And a pre thanks for EVERYONE involved who works hard to make this event happen. And there are many or you! 46EL

Comment

Gates for vendors open at 12 noon Thurs. It should go much better this year. Lets hope the weather cooperates and it cools off a bit.
              D. A. Bagin #3166 AKA Panheadzz 440 48chief W/sidecar 57fl 57flh 58fl 66m-50 68flh 70xlh

Comment

are the vendors gone by saturday or sunday at around noon ??
                Moose
                aka Glenn

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn View Post
                  are the vendors gone by saturday or sunday at around noon ??
                  Ask Clete Borchert.
                  AMCA #3149
                  http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

A good amount of the vendors are there all day Saturday till 5PM. That is unless you dig a tunnel and escape somehow.

Comment

I have registered twice for the time line and still do not have my conformation, has anyone else had this problem, thanks, Larry May #4250

Comment

FREE Clete!!!!

Comment

I think many many years ago Steve McQueen tried to get out early before 5PM by jumping over the fence???....or was that an old war movie I saw when I was a kid?? Can't remember??

Comment

Larry, I will check the list for you. I don't have access from work so I'll check it later. A big help would be if you know what day it was as we have close to 100 pre-registered.
                            D. A. Bagin #3166 AKA Panheadzz 440 48chief W/sidecar 57fl 57flh 58fl 66m-50 68flh 70xlh

Comment

Originally posted by 46EL View Post
                              I think many many years ago Steve McQueen tried to get out early before 5PM by jumping over the fence???....or was that an old war movie I saw when I was a kid?? Can't remember??
                              You just thought it was Steve. Truth is it was Bud Ekins.
                              Be sure to visit;
                              http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
                              Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
                              Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

Working...
                              X