X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Comment

• i wonder if the cop in the top photo is about to use his night stick to tell the 2 guys by the fence "buy a ticket"
      rob ronky #10507
      www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

• "aw shucks officer...what's the harm in sneakin' a peek?"
        Cory Othen
        Membership#10953

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by rwm View Post
            i wonder if the cop in the top photo is about to use his night stick to tell the 2 guys by the fence "buy a ticket"
            Notice that the police are at the apex of the turn. If a bike rider 'lays it down' he'll collect the policemen ...and the 'fence' won't stop him. ...bill in oregon
            Bill Gilbert in Oregon

Comment

• Notice the girl Indian rider wearing white and the Harley riders wearing dark pants...humm
              Louie
              FaceBook >>>Modern Antique Cycle
              Blog Site >>> http://louiemcman.blogspot.com/
              YouTube >>> LouieMCman

Comment

• louie, i do believe thats because indians dont leak oil that would soil her out fit , thats why there are so many old hd'sstill around they presaerved themselves with grease and oil tom
                1946 chief 1948 chief 1948 wl 1950wl 1941ulwith sidecar 47 chief(in the works)65bsa

Comment

• It rains in Oregon. From http://www.historicphotoarchive.com/images3/00187.jpg
                  Attached Files
                  Bill Gilbert in Oregon

Comment

• Rain

Originally posted by 23JDCA 808 View Post
                    It rains in Oregon.
                    Bill,
                    Does it ever stop?

I recently saw a post from a rider in your neighboring state to the north, the fellow from Washington said that they always knew when it was summer because the rain was warmer.

Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by cheifrider View Post
                      there are so many old hd's still around they preserved themselves with grease and oil tom
                      Tom,
                      There's probably more truth in that statement than you realize!

Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Parker View Post
                        i love this picture, reminds me of the pics i use to see of gramma.thank you scott for some of the best pics i've ever seen ,and sverre,man you make me proud i am of norwegian desent,it appears bikes and snow are in our blood. and cory ,thank god you finally got a hosting site. you really must have a great collection.i never thought this thread would produce such an amazing archive.
                        www.motorcyclecannonball.com

Comment

• Other than the bikes and the stories these old photos are a big part of what makes this hobby so damn cool......

Here's a couple more shots from north of the border........ I've been looking for these machines but I haven't found 'em yet!

Cory Othen
                          Membership#10953

Comment

• Cory Othen
                            Membership#10953

Comment

• Comment

• street painter

Comment

Working...
                                X