No announcement yet.

old photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for sharing a little Norwegian history Sverre! That log building is amazing! What type of timber is it built from? That's interesting about leaving the tree standing for that amount of time. It would preserve amazingly. Which obviously happened because those fascinating structures are still around! Oh, and you've strategically placed motorcycle references in with your posts......so I don't think anyone is going to mind the other stuff.......
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Comment

• Chris...... don't let the California bashing get you down. I'd spend my winters there if I could. I'd just have to avoid the fruits and nuts I guess....
      Cory Othen
      Membership#10953

Comment

• not an old photo but nice bike
        rob ronky #10507
        www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

• Originally posted by c.o. View Post
          Chris...... don't let the California bashing get you down. I'd spend my winters there if I could. I'd just have to avoid the fruits and nuts I guess....
          CALIFORNIA WOULD BE NICE IF ONE WAS RICH BUT DID YOU KNOW THE U.N. CHOSE NORWAY AS THE BEST ALL ROUND COUNTRY IN THE WORLD TO LIVE IN. I BELIEVE CANADA WAS 4TH AND THE USA DOWN QUITE A WAY. LOOKS LIKE SVERRE IS THE LUCKIEST OF ALL OF US. THOSE SCRIBED LOG STRUCTURES ARE AWESOME!

Comment

• Originally posted by Barry Brown View Post
            CALIFORNIA WOULD BE NICE IF ONE WAS RICH BUT DID YOU KNOW THE U.N. CHOSE NORWAY AS THE BEST ALL ROUND COUNTRY IN THE WORLD TO LIVE IN. I BELIEVE CANADA WAS 4TH AND THE USA DOWN QUITE A WAY. LOOKS LIKE SVERRE IS THE LUCKIEST OF ALL OF US. THOSE SCRIBED LOG STRUCTURES ARE AWESOME!
            I was thinking probably Northern California...... I don't like crowds..... I would agree that Sverre lives in one unique country with that unique "old world" history. I'm betting that he see's rougher winters than we do though.......
            Cory Othen
            Membership#10953

Comment

• Originally posted by rwm View Post
              not an old photo but nice bike
              You weren't referring to the Suzuki were you.........??
              Cory Othen
              Membership#10953

Comment

• polo at soldier field

Comment

• 1 more from soldiers field

Comment

• Cool pics Scott! That's an awfully large ball their using.....

Cory Othen
                    Membership#10953

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Parker View Post
                      That's an awesome shot! You don't see fellas abusin' their rides like that anymore.... ahhh..the good old days.........
                      Cory Othen
                      Membership#10953

Comment

• Cory Othen
                        Membership#10953

Comment

• Old photos

Great photos (again) c.o.
                          I see from the last photo that its not only Della Crewe bringing her dog (as well as her mother?) when she is out for a spin with her sidecar outfit.

But, dogs like riding in a sidecar. I have been bringing my dog with me in my sidecar for 20 years now (third dog) and he just loves it.
                          And if you are at a remote place all alone there is a big difference in with or without the dog :-)

C.o. keep them photos coming.

Sverre
                          http//AmericanMotorcyclesNorway.blogspot.com
                          And then there is the idea that we are here on earth to get a certain amount of things done before we die.
                          This is a great theory.
                          If it is true, I am so far behind that I will never die...

AMCA-3489

Comment

• Winter riding

I wonder if this guys ears are cold or not?

Sverre
                            http://AmericanMotorcyclesNorway.blogspot.com
                            And then there is the idea that we are here on earth to get a certain amount of things done before we die.
                            This is a great theory.
                            If it is true, I am so far behind that I will never die...

AMCA-3489

Comment

• ------------
                              Steve
                              AMCA #7300

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X