Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vintage Pics of the Day

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Click image for larger version

Name:	_573_zpsaebcfd9d.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	155.1 KB
ID:	284225
    Bob Rice #6738

    Comment


    • Click image for larger version

Name:	_574_zpsa3d234eb.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	138.1 KB
ID:	284230
      Bob Rice #6738

      Comment


      • Vintage Pic of the Day - April 6, 2021

        On the salt

        Mike Love

        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 3.07.59 PM copy.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	207.1 KB
ID:	284258

        Comment


        • Click image for larger version

Name:	_575_zps6b004fb6.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	119.1 KB
ID:	284264
          Bob Rice #6738

          Comment


          • Click image for larger version

Name:	_575_zpsc381da02.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	180.4 KB
ID:	284286
            Bob Rice #6738

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BigLakeBob View Post
              Click image for larger version  Name:	_573_zpsaebcfd9d.jpg Views:	74 Size:	155.1 KB ID:	284225
              How much fun would it have been to go riding with Ray, Marty, Pete and Ken!

              Comment


              • Vintage Pics of the Day - April 7, 2021

                Excelsior V Twin on the farm

                Mike Love

                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 7.00.48 AM copy.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	147.6 KB
ID:	284302

                Comment


                • The Excelsior is a 1913 magneto twin. Even though '12-'14 Ex's are very similar, the '13 was unique for the spark advance lever on the tank, new clutch arrangement, and relocated hand oil pump. 1914 was the 1st year for footboards.
                  Eric Smith
                  AMCA #886

                  Comment


                  • Click image for larger version

Name:	_575_zpsecc6004c.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	122.6 KB
ID:	284331
                    Bob Rice #6738

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Jerry Wieland View Post

                      How much fun would it have been to go riding with Ray, Marty, Pete and Ken!
                      Depends where you go I guess. Marty's socks and shoes might draw some unwanted attention.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by exeric View Post
                        The Excelsior is a 1913 magneto twin. Even though '12-'14 Ex's are very similar, the '13 was unique for the spark advance lever on the tank, new clutch arrangement, and relocated hand oil pump. 1914 was the 1st year for footboards.
                        Thank you for those details Eric.

                        Mike Love

                        Comment


                        • Vintage Pic of the Day - April 8, 2021

                          Mike Love

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 8.53.56 AM copy.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	225.6 KB
ID:	284344

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by droptopford View Post

                            Depends where you go I guess. Marty's socks and shoes might draw some unwanted attention.
                            No worse than Elvis's!

                            Comment


                            • Click image for larger version

Name:	_576_zps3b283c20.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	122.2 KB
ID:	284366
                              Bob Rice #6738

                              Comment


                              • I'd say the Indian guy looks more comfortable
                                Pisten Bulley is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X