needed 1914 thor oil pump

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 34 cac
    replied
    oil pump pics

    I will add pics of what I have as I can. Gary
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 34 cac; 02-28-2014, 12:43 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • 34 cac
    replied
    Originally posted by exeric View Post
    Gary, do you have a picture from a Thor parts book of a complete assembly? It's a bit hard to figure out what's missing
    I have a parts listing on a pdf ? file in the computer from a cd, but it does not show much. I will print it and take a picture of it and post it( my scanner is not working with the new computer ) Thanks Gary

    Leave a comment:


  • exeric
    replied
    Gary, do you have a picture from a Thor parts book of a complete assembly? It's a bit hard to figure out what's missing

    Leave a comment:


  • 34 cac
    replied
    Originally posted by 34 cac View Post
    I would realy like to get this up and running. Can any body Help? Thanks Gary
    Somebody must have a twin or single engine/ parts or whole to get this project back on the road. Only response I got was two spamers! Thanks for looking, Gary

    Leave a comment:


  • 34 cac
    replied
    oil pump needed

    I would realy like to get this up and running. Can any body Help? Thanks Gary
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • 34 cac
    replied
    Any help much appreciated and traded for. Thanks Gary

    Leave a comment:


  • 34 cac
    replied
    I have a couple of thor parts to trade or harley or indian stuff. I would realy like to get this bike going! thanks Gary

    Leave a comment:


  • 34 cac
    started a topic needed 1914 thor oil pump

    needed 1914 thor oil pump

    I need an oil pump for my 14 thor single project. I think they are the same twin or single and I have the inner half if you only have parts of one. Thanks Gary # 895 1=262-335-2555 oaks_ cycle @yahoo.com
    Attached Files
Working...