Complete Collection being sold!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete Collection being sold!

Check out www.thetoccicollection.com you will not be dissapointed.

Originally posted by fitzi7 View Post
    Check out www.thetoccicollection.com you will not be dissapointed.
    I am disappointed... in the prices! Nice bikes, though!

Comment

A few days ago 2 of the bikes were listed on ebay. Jp

Comment

I use ebay to direct people to the site. Had over 1000 hits on the website last week due to those two adds and lots of emails and phone calls. Hope all that are interested will take the time to come view these bikes in person they will not be dissapointed. This is an incredible collection of concourse condition motorcycles. Mr Tocci wants nothing more than for these bikes to be bought up by the true antique motorcycle novice whom will appreciate them for what they are. So before you judge come view. Thanks

Comment

Prices "on request". guess that means if you have to ask, you can't afford it! Maybe you get a price break if you're a "true antique motorcycle novice"?
          Doug.
          Doug McLaughlin #6607
          NorCal, USA

Comment

Price on request is to generate a conversation sometimes prices listed scare potential buyers away. I just don't understand why so many think they have to be sacastic especially when they do not even know who they are dealing with. A lot of negativity on this site. Is that because you wish you could but can't. I just don't understand it. Mr Tocci payed top dollar for his collection his children have no intrest in it and he has not been of the best of health. Does not want something to happen to him and the bikes just go to ****. He did not purchase these machines to make a profit, he has always had a passion for motorcycles and cars going back to the sixties. I just figured that AMCA members would be the most interested. Oh well enough said!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=fitzi7;102839]Price on request is to generate a conversation sometimes prices listed scare potential buyers away.

I personally like to hear prices up front.
              Why waist my time or yours if it is more then I want to talk about.
              Jim

Comment

Isn't this thread for members items? Professional auctions have their own spot.If this isn't member stuff, it should be removed immediately. I don't even get a nibble on the bags I worked so hard on to make somebody's bike real nice, but this concours auction generates a lot of buzz. I am still having my misgivings about the AMCA turning into, or already being, a professional restorers, and sellers site. Just my thoughts.
                Mike

Comment

Originally posted by portagepan View Post
                  Isn't this thread for members items? Professional auctions have their own spot.If this isn't member stuff, it should be removed immediately. I don't even get a nibble on the bags I worked so hard on to make somebody's bike real nice, but this concours auction generates a lot of buzz. I am still having my misgivings about the AMCA turning into, or already being, a professional restorers, and sellers site. Just my thoughts.
                  Mike
                  It looks like Fitzi is a member from the AMAC number in his profile. It's kind of high though, maybe he joined to broker Mr Tocci"s collection! I think what he's calling sarcasm and negitivty is just a little tounge in cheek humor.

Comment

Does this collection belong to a member, or not?
                    Mike

Comment

Originally posted by portagepan View Post
                      Does this collection belong to a member, or not?
                      Mike
                      Yes, both myself and David are long time AMCA members, why else would I have posted here. I am not a broker, myself and David are good friends, I got him into the antiques years ago and now he is not doing to well health wise and his kids are not interested in any of his bikes. I figured I would put them out there to those that could appreciate them.
                      Last edited by fitzi7; 11-04-2010, 03:37 PM.

Comment

I am really surprise at how immature some of you clowns are. If you can not afford it or are not interested your two sense isn't worth ****.

With your mouth and attitude, you are not going to make friends here.
                        Your language should not be accepted here.

Kevin:
                        Clean the guy up or get him out of here.
                        Jim

Comment

Then good luck with your sale, since it is AMCA member owned. How you conduct it is your business. I thought I saw a site a while back where asking prices were listed for these bikes?
                          Mike

Comment

I cleaned them up for you.

Originally posted by junkyarddog View Post
                            I am really surprise at how immature some of you clowns are. If you can not afford it or are not interested your two sense isn't worth ****.

With your mouth and attitude, you are not going to make friends here.
                            Your language should not be accepted here.

Kevin:
                            Clean the guy up or get him out of here.
                            Jim

Comment

My membership had expired and I did not realize so had to join again. That is the reason for the high number. Couldn't remember my old number.

Originally posted by Kozy View Post
                              It looks like Fitzi is a member from the AMAC number in his profile. It's kind of high though, maybe he joined to broker Mr Tocci"s collection! I think what he's calling sarcasm and negitivty is just a little tounge in cheek humor.

Comment

Working...
                              X