I plan to install a buddy seat on my 1970 'period-modified' XLCH and need the following part: 52051-66 Rubber Cushion. I can make one from a piece of natural rubber, but not knowing the dimensions I would prefer to use an OEM part. Does anyone have this part for sale or trade?