Need 1909-1914 Frame dimensions for a Boardtrack Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need 1909-1914 Frame dimensions for a Boardtrack Build

Does anybody have some frame dimensions for a 1909-14 Indian Boardtrack Style.

Thanks Shawn

I am going to try the same thing or close to it, have you got the info you needed yet ?

Comment

Nothing yet. I found a super nice drawing online with no dimensions. Found a guy in Canada that make reproduction frames. But they are $3200, hate paying money for something I could build with $200 worth of steel. But may just buy one of his, there pretty nice.

Comment

I just bought a original frame, wont have it until next week. I can take photo's and make some measurements if it well help. It is a single speed twin rigid frame, think they were called a roadster ? Also have a standard sprung 14 frame. Could you pass me the info for the guy in Canada who is making them ? just curious to check them out. I am a Fed Ex courier and things go crazy right now, but I can send you info after X mas. Have you found a source for other parts to make a board tracker ? I am looking but have not found to much, just getting started though. Mine well be a loooonnnngggg term project :-) Good Luck

Comment

Found a guy in Canada that make reproduction frames. But they are $3200, hate paying money for something I could build with $200 worth of steel.
          You should buy an old Ford for $250, there are plenty of parts and metal to make several Indian motorcycles.
          With an english wheel you can turn the hood into several more sets of tanks and fenders.
          Plenty of rods, pistons, bearings, a crankshaft, everything you need.
          You are a young guy, right ?
          This will be interesting, post your Ford to Indian build here.

Comment

Working...
          X